English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
h61WurJ.png

Chiefs and all away wins after that final, reg season prediction.

Only Gloucester and Falcons will not move positions regardless of win or loss and other results so still alot to play for for most teams and hopfully leads to some less conservstive play and more 50/50 passes.

Looks like Chiefs are focused on securing top spot and so playing either Saints or Harlequins rather than Gloucester, where as Sarries look like they are already preparing for the semi against Gloucester. Bath could get top 4, but the maths is against them. I can see Harlequins taking 4th by beating Wasps with Saints losing out to Exeter.

Also expect Bath to beat Leicester and secure top 6. Sale have a chance, but again maths is against them if they get bonus and bath don't.

Could be a couple of good games, but only 4 teams really have anything to play for, so seems quieter than in previous years.

Looks like Chiefs are focused on securing top spot and so playing either Saints or Harlequins rather than Gloucester, where as Sarries look like they are already preparing for the semi against Gloucester. Bath could get top 4, but the maths is against them. I can see Harlequins taking 4th by beating Wasps with Saints losing out to Exeter.

Also expect Bath to beat Leicester and secure top 6. Sale have a chance, but again maths is against them if they get bonus and bath don't.

Could be a couple of good games, but only 4 teams really have anything to play for, so seems quieter than in previous years.
Bath cant be fourth as Saints have 11 wins best Bath can get is 10 So fall at the tie break.
Hoping Saints can get a win but I doubt it unfortunately Chiefs surely will be better than last few games.
So for top 4 we need a big hand from wasps at least they like many are playing for something.
Personally Quins 4th Saints 5th 6th up for grabs and 7th could be important as it looks that this could be a champions cup spot as well.

Really hope that, next season, BT pull their heads out of their arses and put all games available to watch online.

It's stupid that I'm having to watch a Rugbypass stream, when I pay for BT Sport. It's all being recorded and streamed live, with commentary - hell you can watch it on the betting sites if you like watching games on 1/8th of a monitor.
Just dumb as hell.

As a Bath fan I think the benefit of the doubt should have gone to Tigers there, although I thought the pass before that was forward so...

As a Bath fan I think the benefit of the doubt should have gone to Tigers there, although I thought the pass before that was forward so...
Finally got my Vpn to actually work, and they're talking about a disallowed try and Stools on.
Whatve I missed?

Finally got my Vpn to actually work, and they're talking about a disallowed try and Stools on.
Whatve I missed?

Usual Bath **** poor discipline giving away penalties like they are going out of fashion

Louw 7? I thought he was bench?

Lots of penalities against sounds par. Presumably a few cases of doubling up on errors as well?

Louw 7? I thought he was bench?

Lots of penalities against sounds par. Presumably a few cases of doubling up on errors as well?

Underhill was ill. Yep give away a penalty and follow it up with another. Turn an accidental offside into a full offside by kicking the ball. Usual crap.

Underhill was ill. Yep give away a penalty and follow it up with another. Turn an accidental offside into a full offside by kicking the ball. Usual crap.
Top 2 inches have been AWOL too often under Todd

Watching the replays though, that's a great pass by Watson to Ruaridh to create the break for the first try.
Pity Ruaridh didn't look left to Coka, might have scored the try more comfortably (Coka couldnhave moved infield a bit too though).

Gotta say, I don't see the grounding yet on tiger's first try - looks like Ewels gets under it. Ref in better position than any camera though I guess.

Coka nearly leaves the ball behind for his

Last edited:
Can't given that, surely!
Leaves his hands, hits his chin

ETA: Ah well, you win some you lose some on those.

******** did he ground that, clearly lost control before the line.

Lol, Crowd calling for a high tackle where there was no tackle at all.
Frd dodges the tackle, falls over, crowd calls foul

Surprised Bath not kicking the 3 considering their is 15 mins left, and they need to score twice even if they get a try now.

They are now.

Edit with Sale getting a TBP win bath need a TBP win to stay top 6 right.

Latest posts