English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
pWtkKKu.png

Not brave enough to make any predictions on these.

Each match should be decent in theory.

Bath
Exeter
Gloucester
Saracens
WORCESTER
London Irish
to be the winners.

Predict 6 home team wins :cool: done.
That's my guess,
Worcester vs Tigers is an interesting one - no idea what kinda form each will find this season.

Don't think Gloucester have been hit too hard by the world cup(?) so should be a good game too.

That's my guess,
Worcester vs Tigers is an interesting one - no idea what kinda form each will find this season.

Don't think Gloucester have been hit too hard by the world cup(?) so should be a good game too.
I Actually predict Worcester for the drop, but Tiger's with the best players away im giving home advantage to Worcester

That's my guess,

Yeah - pretty much my thoughts.

One slight oddity with Gloucester is that they've barely used their first team pack in the Premiership Cup. I'm assuming that's to keep them fresh, but it's slightly surprising that they've been given very little game time, particularly given that they'll be starting away against a big, mean Sale pack.

If Saints play their best available side, they might be able to upset Saracens minus their internationals.

I'd argue i think Wasps might just get one over on London Irish by a few points. LI have a good team but so do Wasps and home field advantage will play more of a part than we think. Also a lot of the overseas boys still have to bed in.

I do think however, this is a rebuild year for us as we have very young squad.

I would go for:

Bristol by 2
Exeter by 7
Gloucester Sale Draw
Saracens by 14
Leciester by 3
Wasps by 5

I think you're being overly pessimistic there. A few of Irish's big signings are yet to arrive and they'll need the same time to bed-in as your new boys.

Wasps have looked good in the Cup and I think Sopoaga and Shields will be much better this season. Hard to know how you'll go across the season, but I fancy you to pick up a pretty comfortable win on Sunday.

Fully expecting Bath to lose to a home crowd full of referees loaded up on cider.

Fully expecting Bath to lose to a home crowd full of referees loaded up on cider.
They're offside, can tell you that now.

I'm buzzing, shame the weather is pretty miserable but might set the scene for an angry classic. Lloyd on the bench is a huge call, no Madigan or Eden. Lloyd's first proper premiership game and it's a sell out crowd in one of the sport's biggest rivalries. Big balls.

Usually announced at lunchtime on Thursday for the Friday night games and lunchtime on Friday for the Saturday and Sunday games.

Latest posts