Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
wzZUkOk.png

EIJfOjMXYAU3bYu

Yet more changes, would have started Hurrell but it will be nice to see the potential damage he can do to a tired Sale side.

Not a good weather forecast again which will favour Sale. Need to win but not confident at all.

nice stuff from saints last night.
Anyone calling for Dombrant into England squad he was decidedly underwhelming.
A young 15 Furbank if he continues his impressive curve.

Does wigglesworth think taping his fingers will get him into eddies camp?

All I can say about the Bears vs Sharks match last night is erm, Bris out Sale'd Sale.

Took a friend to his first live match, had to apologise. On the flipside he still enjoyed himself so if he can stomach that then he's going to be hooked for life.

nice stuff from saints last night.
Anyone calling for Dombrant into England squad he was decidedly underwhelming.
A young 15 Furbank if he continues his impressive curve.

Dombrandt was underwhelming last night. Arguably his worst game for Quins, but in fairness to him, Saints destroyed us in the first half and our whole pack was distinctly second best. Also, his point of difference is his carrying which is hard to show when your team doesn't have the ball or kicks it away every time they do have it. I've always said that he needs to develop the nuts and bolts aspects of his game but let's not forget he's only a year out of uni rugby.

Agreed on Furbank. I'll be excited if he can keep this form up.

100% agree D will be a WIP putting him in test rugby would destroy him.
He has potential at 8 but needs a guide.
Furbank is a may or not be but lack of 15s across the board maybe a dark horse good kicking game good tackle good offence positioning neh but hes a boy.

Chiefs are not performing the their potential at all. Bearly getting past Worcester, losing to bath. I meaning missing their first choice 2,12 13 14 but still they have pretty much their first choice pack which should be their strength.

Anyone know the extent of devoto's injury?

True - Chiefs aren't firing but Worcester are not a pushover. Particularly not at Sixways.

On the plus side, Vermeulen and Kirsten look like they've settled well.

True - Chiefs aren't firing but Worcester are not a pushover. Particularly not at Sixways.

On the plus side, Vermeulen and Kirsten look like they've settled well.
Next game i hope to see kirsten and vermulen on the bench and same team but with back row of ewers kvesic Simmonds.

I wish there was somewhere that posted injury updates, i mean Skinner Armand Devoto injured and no idea when returning. Francais, LCD, White, Slade, Nowell just returning and Kirsten, Vermeulen, Hogg and young guys like street bedding in. Its will take time.

I do not rate Hendrickson at all though and whitten has passed it IMO. Amd SHill has never really kicked on from him looking decent a season or 2 ago. I said last season i worry about out depth at centre.

Next game i hope to see kirsten and vermulen on the bench and same team but with back row of ewers kvesic Simmonds.

I wish there was somewhere that posted injury updates, i mean Skinner Armand Devoto injured and no idea when returning. Francais, LCD, White, Slade, Nowell just returning and Kirsten, Vermeulen, Hogg and young guys like street bedding in. Its will take time.

I do not rate Hendrickson at all though and whitten has passed it IMO. Amd SHill has never really kicked on from him looking decent a season or 2 ago. I said last season i worry about out depth at centre.
At centre I have reasonably high hopes for Karea. He's one for the future but I think he's got a lot of potential. I'm not really sure why we aren't firing; I get that we're missing players but so is everyone. Our squad looks the most stacked it's ever been yet things aren't quite coming together. I fear it may just be that teams have figured out how to deal with our playing style.

Now that we have a back line filled with guys like Simmonds, Slade, Nowell and Hogg I'd like to see us play some more dynamic rugby.

Very happy with a slightly unconvincing win but win all the same. Gops made such a difference being back and Minozzi played very well for his first run out, as did Rowlands. Still lacking the threat at the breakdown of Willis (J) or Youngs.

good to finally get a win.

Need to get past next week then our England players will be involved. Ford, Tuilagi, May. Should be a big boost.
Lavanini looked very good when he came on and our scrum ate Gloucester up so that is good. Taufua should feature v Irish.

Naa need a few more bods in there just to be safe.

I dont mind the catapiller rucks, i just hate that they slowly move it back with their foot, just let them have max of 1 or 2 people and move with hands as long as they dont lift it. Will speed it up.

I mean that Chiefs one is somewhere between brilliant and rediculous.

IMO once a ball travels a certain distance from the ruck it shouldn't be counted as one and therefore it's free to play.
Aye, rolling it past like 5 pairs of legs is mental.
Not sure exactly how they could word any new rules (last man must be bound to opposition player wouldn't work, for example) or whatever but something has to be done.
Maybe a rule similar to the placing rule - you can place the ball once, you can reposition the ball once. If 5 players have to roll the ball back before the scrumhalf touches it then it's considered unplayable.

Latest posts