• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - the Semi Finals!

Wasps nullifying Bristol at the moment. The likes of Radradra and Malins have had nothing to work with.

I wouldn't write them off yet though.

Malins only looks good from 10 for Bris. On the subject of Sarries loanees, Earl is anonymous right now.

Uren and Hughes have been the stand outs for Bristol so far, it's all been slow and laboured though. Wasps always been a bogey team and aside from Robson to a man they look up for this. Agree with them in front but not by the amount, officials not helped there though.

Unless there's major changes this will be a 50-pointer to Wasps.

Randall on, that's GG. Decisions and slow passing, sadly. Not been in form lately.

Expect a break or two though.

You know it's against you when even Austin is calling out the officiating against Bris. :)

I'm not sure about that. If Carley had given the penalty and wasn't talking fine, but he's explaining his decision. Should the Bristol players ignore him, which means they are more likely to commit the offence again? I suppose though other players could have got back into position...

Wasps nullifying Bristol at the moment. The likes of Radradra and Malins have had nothing to work with.

I wouldn't write them off yet though.
I would write them off now ... well played Wasps. Bossed the whole game.

The Simpsons GIF

Was hoping for a better contest than this!

The Wasps-Exeter final is going to be a cracker

Why is the commentator constantly mixing up Malins and Bedlow? He must have done it at least 5 times now.

Officiating pap, right result though.

This was always a "bonus" and as long as Bristol don't put in another poor performance in the EU final I'll be happy. Need to make some serious changes, eg; Malins at 10 or wing only, Dan Thomas starting, etc.

Congratulations Wasps, deserved.

Well done Pests. Had a bit of the rub of the green, but totally dominant. Willis must be a nightmare to play against.

Latest posts