• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - the Semi Finals!

Let's play "whichever side the ref isn't on collapses", because that is a game everyone loves to watch.

Not sure if I'm just being one-eyed, but Exeter doing a lot of holding down Bath's supporting players behind the ruck

Exeter mullets are gross at the best of times, but Hills receders make his that much worse

Er how is that not LCD blatantly being on the wrong side? He kneels up lifting the player with the ball and putting his body between the ball carrier and our 9.

Scrums are such a joke
"Use it or reset"
Or just ******* use it - it's supposed to be a means to restart the game, and the balls there to be used

Broken finger for Stuart.
Luckily, he's a prop, so doesn't exactly need fine handling skills

Not sure if I'm just being one-eyed, but Exeter doing a lot of holding down Bath's supporting players behind the ruck
One of my pet hates, not just Exeter and not just this game but yes today it's particularly blatant

Exeter allowed to enter rucks however they want a lie wherever they want atm...

Does that mean Barnes things neck?
It's trapezius all day for me.
The argument is whether that's neck or shoulder

That is a shoulder charge to the head, not the back. It's his shoulder that forces his head down!

I think it was neck/head, very dangerous, red.

How can that be allowed and yet shoulder charge tackles which statistically resulted in less severe injuries than wraps, outlawed?

Latest posts