• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 10

Meh, meaningless
Yup, removing relegation has taken a lot of spice out of the games for the rest of the season
Usually I'd think this round has some great matchups, but now?
Outside of the top 6 or so it's just weakened sides with nothing to play for.

I fancy the Exiles against Bristol actually. Be interesting to see if Quins can keep up their impressive run since Gustard left against Sale.

TN-INSTA.jpg

Axe not afraid to mix up his selections

Wasps.PNG

Good team named for amount of players we have out.

Interested to see what Leicester put out.

Bath and Gloucester both showing why they are at the bottom of the table in this game...

Very conflicted about that red

That new 20min bin then a sub comes on, that they're trialling in super rugby, will be interesting to see
It's so inconsistently looked at. Yes it's a red, but how often do we see it? Also the tackler would've probably been pinged if he had kept his arm down, as there's no way his right arm was going to wrap and he's high

I've turned it off, game ruined after 8 minutes. They're going to put people off watching the sport if this carries on.

Think with a bit of sympathy Barnes could have found some mitigation but none of the assistants are going to question him, especially when he took over control of the review process.

How was the deliberate knock not spotted either?

Jesus this game is dire...
I'm actually enjoying it but Glawz are kind of my second team. Something about underdog efforts I get really invested in too. Bristol beat Worcester after Pisi got sent off (by Barnes, contentious call) in the first half to get their first win of the 16/17 season so it can happen.

Barf seem to be getting the rub of green which is keeping them in touching distance. Glaws unlucky not to go over down the other end.

Surely that hit has to be looked at?

Yes, player was falling so mitigation but looked direct to head with force.

If Bath lose this it'll be equal parts hilarious (vs 14man team in dead last) and depressing (they comfortably outplayed us last week)

That's so spawny, no knock on either?

*edit*
If Barf do lose this then surely Hooper will be gone? Reckon that try and conversion will have stabilised them, psychologically damaging for Glaws just before half time.

That looked forwards from mercer. baths discipline is so ******* atrocious. Too many cheap, brain-dead infringements.

Latest posts