• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 13

How is Chiefs pitch still so ****
Apparently they train on it as well as play - which seems mad, surely they could train at a local club or something?

It was mentioned on one of the BT games the other week that all the pitches are struggling a bit atm (though some more than others) as usually they're completely dug over and reseeded during the off season, but that wasn't possible this year

Talk about getting caught out on a technicality.

LOL then give away a try immediately after, although the ref there was telling Bath tackler to release even as the Falcons player kept driving to the line... You can't demand the defenders release if the attackers are still going forwards. Either the tackle was completed and he just crawled 5m or it wasn't and the Bath defenders didn't have to release.

Well, that was bizarre.
Tackle completed around the 5m line, dragged over the try line whilst the defenders are ordered to release the player.

End to end stuff.
And Matevesi at FH again :(

Is it just me, or has JJ put on a bit of bulk? - especially thighs and shoulder girdle

Last edited:
Falcons players hasn't got back onside there and blocked the pass...

Falcons players hasn't got back onside there and blocked the pass...
It's annoying, but (I think) as soon as the ball is lifted, there's no offside line.

Loving Moe Szyslak at 6 for Bath, looks like he's really settled into the team whilst I wasn't watching (so, weeks 2 through 10). Looks like he's gone from "promising but over-enthusiastic" to "settled, and growing nicely"

It's annoying, but (I think) as soon as the ball is lifted, there's no offside line.

Loving Moe Szyslak at 6 for Bath, looks like he's really settled into the team whilst I wasn't watching (so, weeks 2 through 10)
There is if they are still running back and never got back onside originally, otherwise there would never be a reason to get back onside.

There is if they are still running back and never got back onside originally, otherwise there would never be a reason to get back onside.
That's always been my understanding, but the last year or so has seen a lot of occassions where it's been considered the attacks fault for starting play when there's a defender in your way.
I was mighty ****** off the first few times, now I assume there's been a directive I've missed.

That's always been my understanding, but the last year or so has seen a lot of occassions where it's been considered the attacks fault for starting play when there's a defender in your way.
I was mighty ****** off the first few times, now I assume there's been a directive I've missed.
Is your fault if you intentionally delay or target a player but we were trying to recycle quickly and he ran directly into the only passing channel as we wanted to pass so should have been offside.

Fantastic kick from Spencer.

Has...
Has Matevesi cut the hem of his shirt at belt level? At the back?
Is he too... erm... generously proportioned for these shirts?

Is your fault if you intentionally delay or target a player but we were trying to recycle quickly and he ran directly into the only passing channel as we wanted to pass so should have been offside.

Fantastic kick from Spencer.
If one is play-on, then both are.
If one's a penalty, then both are.

Oh dear Quins, guess they've never heard of a drop goal. Fair play Exeter.

Hope Sains v Sale game is going to be decent. What minute are we guessing Jono Ross is going to get his customary card?

We are making absolutely nothing of this territory/possession
Saints have managed it really well to be fair, finest poophousery.

What's the deal with match clock stopped and being restarted without the referee calling it back on? Is that going to happen throughout the match? IMO it should be time off when scrum called and time on when ball back in anyway but surely as laws stand ref should have control.

Latest posts