• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 14

Nope. Looked a bit rusty but such an exciting prospect.

His ability to break tackles is insane - genuinely think he broke 1-3 tackles on every single carry, even when the defence lined him up

Clearly too early to say but could be a successor to Billy V, if EJ is insistant his 8 has to be in that mould.

And again - but the other 7s winger this time.

Just noticed, that's 5 tries for 33 points - please tell me Spencer took the missed kick, And Rhys still has his 100% record... :(

If that's high, it going to be massively tough, he's at hip level, albeit on the falling player.

Luckily, it's shoulder to shoulder anyway.

If that's high, it going to be massively tough, he's at hip level, albeit on the falling player.

Luckily, it's shoulder to shoulder anyway.
Think if it had been head, it should have been a yellow as Underhill was wrapping the player and the player slipped before contact.

Three tries scrubbed off by the TMO so far <_<

Playing some good rugby, though - even though Akker and Oosthuizen are creaking badly in the lineout and scrum, respectively

T Willis, J Willis and Alfie.... pretty scary backrow that.

Just seen the Sale highlights. McGuigan's last try looked like the ball may have touched the dead-ball line. Was it checked at the time?

Just seen the Sale highlights. McGuigan's last try looked like the ball may have touched the dead-ball line. Was it checked at the time?
Pretty sure it was - I remember thinking the same thing (but it might have been an earlier one that I'm thinking of?) but TMO showed it was fine

Halving it is very ******* generous

I do like the graphic though - kinda shows that their hands are tied with halving it because there's no justification not to (which shows how stupid it is to have reductions to entry points),
Though they could have easily ticked the "Need for deterrent" box and banged a few more weeks on

Latest posts