• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 2

20-21_DesignTemplate_TeamNews-04-1024x577.png

Surprised we're risking Akker and Rohan on the plastic pitch

How is that not a card?
It was a literal tackle in the air, not a collision or anything - he did it on purpose

Both sides adhering to the tactical suggestions of EJ

Definite card for that. Never looked at the ball and dropped his shoulder in too. Pretty blatant.

What are the things falcons players have taped to their necks?
Measuring head impacts or something?

To think I actually look forward to watching rugby

MacGinty didn't need to be allowed to get up but that was never a turnover penalty - new rules say you have to lift the ball, he just had one hand on it as he was getting cleared out

Amazing game of pure entertainment aside....2 games of very physical rugby by Newcastle, few accuracy issues but they look like a team to watch, doubt they be top half of the table in the end but also not relegation contenders(from what we have seen of the first 2 rounds)

What do we think? (Kickfest aside)

Think a penalty here might be a fair result. This game has been pretty dire.

Well I meant to Falcons, but guess that ticks the box.

Hopefully the worst 40mins we have to endure this season

Falcons wanted that way more than we did, and deserved winners.
Less energy than a training run, that. Where's the team from last season gone?

Games between Sale and Falcons are nearly always absolute stinkers and rarely have a margin outside a LBP - not sure why I was looking forward to this one.

2 from 2 not a bad start, will likly take a few more scalps this season. Generally thought Sale would be clear top 4 contenders this season(not saying they arnt but they need up tup intensity or kick more :) )

Is it bad that I've completely fell out of love with my saints? They are so dire to watch I'm starting to realise why all the tigers fans are so miserable.
I get much more excited about watching other teams at the moment (as long as they aren't playing us).

It's a sad day.

Latest posts