• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 6

Wasps by 3 - Heart says Wasps but that Bath team scares me a little as expecting big performance after losing at weekend (poorly i might add)
Sale by 7 - if this was at Wuss, i'd go for them but not sure they travel well. Think Sale will be buoyed by Beaumont return.
Exeter by 5 - Think we might see two slightly depleted sides again from Chiefs and Briz as big games in Champions Cup for both coming up. Exeter to sneak it at home.
Falcons by 5 - this will be a cold and attritional game with very few points or... an absolute try fest - either a 12-7 or a 30+ each.
Tigers by 7 - I'd usually back Saints at home but Tigers looks confident after Bath win and that front row might bully Saints. Biggar vs Ford key but also Mitchell vs Youngs.
Quins by 7 - Again either a 12-7 kind of result of 30 plus each. Back Smith to score plus 15 in this game.

Saints have had some positive tests, working through the contact tracing protocols but game vs Tigers in jeopardy

Confirmed as game off ... no Leicester Vs Saints... Robbed of such a good game but right thing to do. Glaws will be fuming haha

Wonder when the next round is that'll be a full set,

Saints probably not that gutted, deep down - Tigers finding some form atm and 2pts is 2pts

Wonder when the next round is that'll be a full set,

Saints probably not that gutted, deep down - Tigers finding some form atm and 2pts is 2pts
True... I do like some of that Leicester team, maybe losing Manu and spending cash was a wise move.

Exeter reporting Covid cases too but still planning to go ahead.

@TRF_Olyy - Confident vs Wuss?

True... I do like some of that Leicester team, maybe losing Manu and spending cash was a wise move.

Exeter reporting Covid cases too but still planning to go ahead.

@TRF_Olyy - Confident vs Wuss?

100% losing Manu and May has been better for us.
Nadolo and Moroni are both on nearly half their wages.

Sale should be confident against us, our discipline is poor and we lack clinicality.

our discipline is poor
You merely adopted the poor discipline,
tom hardy film GIF

As a Sale fan I don't it's sensible to be confident about any game we play these days,
Form is way too erratic

Of course they are
haha Exeter Chiefs seem to constantly have COVID. I'm not sure too many down there believe in it.

Yes, you are very erratic atm, i thought you would smash us but didn't turn up.

if all that worcester backline is available, it's dangerous.

100% losing Manu and May has been better for us.
Nadolo and Moroni are both on nearly half their wages.

Plus you have let the academy flourish. In all honesty, the May/Slater transfer was terrible for you.

Borthwick is subtly making some very astute signings/changes to the squad. Sometimes you have to let the youngsters getting beaten up a little bit (last season) to get them to the level needed for prem rugby. Make a move for Orlando Bailey and that's a great looking team.

(not sure why i'm raving about Bailey so much but a younger english 10 screaming for starting roles and with Ford getting on.....)

Ford's only 27 doubt any young player will leave a club to be behind a English 10 coming into his prime age.
Maybe in 3 or so years.

haha Exeter Chiefs seem to constantly have COVID. I'm not sure too many down there believe in it.

Hardly surprising when the DoR has called for an end to testing and is on record talking about how interesting one of his Covid denying players views are.

TN-Insta-1-1024x1024.jpg

Bit surprised at no changes - don't think that midfield works.
However our issues seem to be mental, rather than personnel, so hopefully this is the game we finally switch on.

Looking forward to seeing Josh start at 8, but I do question how wise it is to start him after 20mins of rugby in 14months

TN-Insta-1-1024x1024.jpg

Bit surprised at no changes - don't think that midfield works.
However our issues seem to be mental, rather than personnel, so hopefully this is the game we finally switch on.

Looking forward to seeing Josh start at 8, but I do question how wise it is to start him after 20mins of rugby in 14months
Is Van Rensburg injured he gives you so much go forward and is good for the odd outside break.

Yup, did his hamstring in the warm up for....Wasps?
I realised he wasn't playing but didn't know it happened during the warmup, literally turned it on as the game started, initially assumed it was to rest him or something.

Latest posts