• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 7

How many games do we reckon are getting called off?

I've got an eye on Bristol vs Bath - I know Bath have said that they're all good to go, but Henry Thomas is in self isolation atm (and this was after all the false negative stuff got sorted) - and then the Sale game got moved to Friday night with no explanation as to why

Will the England squad bubble of 28 still be playing this round? I.e does the squad bubble up for camp after this, or were there any other restrictions required for the selected England squad.

Ben Curry, Manu Tuilagi, Lood de Jager, Ross Harrison, Simon Hammersley, Rohan Janse van Rensburg, Jean-Luc du Preez, Dan du Preez, Byron McGuigan, Ewan Ashman and Tom Curry is a hell of a missing player list

Ben Curry, Manu Tuilagi, Lood de Jager, Ross Harrison, Simon Hammersley, Rohan Janse van Rensburg, Jean-Luc du Preez, Dan du Preez, Byron McGuigan, Ewan Ashman and Tom Curry is a hell of a missing player list
The JL/D Du preez, their bans end before this round right? Or were they game bans?

Either way a big list

The JL/D Du preez, their bans end before this round right? Or were they game bans?

Bans this season have, in the fine print, that they'll be extended for any cancelled games
Think JL is due back next week, and Dan one after

Bans this season have, in the fine print, that they'll be extended for any cancelled games
Think JL is due back next week, and Dan one after
Damn well that crews me for my famtasy team lol.

If the Bristol game is cancelled then that might explain Sinckler's absence even more. His ban will be extended and missing one game, let alone two with a reduced squad is hard to justify.

Es0PhmHXEAI-ojR

Warriors | 15 Chris Pennell, 14 Perry Humphreys, 13 Oli Morris, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Nick David, 10 Billy Searle, 9 Francois Hougaard, 1 Ethan Waller, 2 Niall Annett, 3 Nick Schonert, 4 Justin Clegg, 5 Graham Kitchener, 6 Ted Hill (C), 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Marco Mama.

Replacements | 16 Beck Cutting, 17 Marc Thomas, 18 Richard Palframan, 19 Anton Bresler, 20 Sam Lewis, 21 Gareth Simpson, 22 Duncan Weir 23 Francois Venter.

Unavailable | Conor Carey, Matt Cox, Tom Dodd, Noah Heward, Lewis Holsey, Andrew Kitchener, Matt Moulds, Melani Nanai, GJ van Velze. International duty | Ollie Lawrence.

Exeter Chiefs | 15 Stuart Hogg, 14 Olly Woodburn, 13 Ian Whitten, 12 Ollie Devoto, 11 Tom O'Flaherty, 10 Joe Simmonds, 9 Jack Maunder, 1 Alec Hepburn, 2 Jack Yeandle (C), 3 Tomas Francis, 4 Jonny Gray, 5 Sam Skinner, 6 Dave Ewers, 7 Richard Capstick, 8 Sam Simmonds.

Replacements | 16 Jack Innard, 17 James Kenny, 18 Marcus Street, 19 Don Armand, 20 Sean Lonsdale, 21 Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, 22 Harvey Skinner, 23 Tom Hendrickson.

Hmm Scotland players are still available...shouldn't they be training.

Falcons team to play L.Irish
1 Trevor Davison
2 George McGuigan
3 Logovi'i Mulipola
4 Greg Peterson
5 Marco Fuser
6 Sean Robinson (co-captain)
7 Philip van der Walt
8 Gary Graham

9 Louis Schreuder
10 Joel Hodgson
11 Ben Stevenson
12 Toby Flood (co-captain)
13 Matias Orlando
14 Adam Radwan
15 Tom Penny

Replacements
16 Jamie Blamire
17 Kyle Cooper
18 Mark Tampin
19 Will Montgomery
20 John Hardie
21 Sam Stuart
22 Brett Connon
23 George Wacokecoke

Pretty sure PRL clubs are under no obligation to release the 6N's players outside of England
Plus the Pro14 is on this weekend as well - they'd just be rattling around the training grounds on their own, better to get some game time under their belts

Good team despite who we are missing. Quins fans seem to think they will walk this but the two big call outs are.... Fekitoa back at 13.....

and ALEXANDER GOODWIN!!! big signing .... such a great story

Good team despite who we are missing. Quins fans seem to think they will walk this but the two big call outs are.... Fekitoa back at 13.....

and ALEXANDER GOODWIN!!! big signing .... such a great story
That definitely isn't a team that Quins will walkover.

Latest posts