• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 14

With one game being on ITV they should've bumped either Irish/Chiefs or Wasps/Saracens to a 5pm kickoff and shown that on BT and had Sale/Tigers exclusively on ITV (if the BT deal says three games and no more)

Could be all away wins in one weekend which probably wouldn't happen again for the rest of the season.

Will 6N call ups be available?

Could be all away wins in one weekend which probably wouldn't happen again for the rest of the season.

Will 6N call ups be available?
I don't think so. Pretty sure McCall said last round would be the last for the England players. Also Curry is apparently being given special permission to play for Sale which suggests other players will be staying with England.

Sale vs. Tigers is the hardest to call IMO. Sale have been a real mix bag of late, but Tigers missing 6 starters (5 definite) to their 1 (Rodd) really evens things out.

Tigers start burns we will lose by 20
If we start Hegarty we will lose by 19
If we start ford we will lose by 15

Just don't see us winning this one

Ojomoh at 10 for Bath … didn't see that coming

Saw something during the week where Hooper said the only two players left in the squad who could cover 10 were Redpath and Ojomoh - was surprised to see Ojomoh named, and even more so to see him start there over Redpath

I think they should start Spencer there, tbh

Strange. Maybe it came down to who was better equipped to face off against Esterhuizen? I'd have thought Ojomoh, but Redpath is a good defender.

Strange. Maybe it came down to who was better equipped to face off against Esterhuizen? I'd have thought Ojomoh, but Redpath is a good defender.
I do wonder if Ojomoh at 10 is just to get him experience in a different position, just for experience with Redpath at 12 to support him, i doubt he'll ever be a 10 but cant hurt his progression.

I cant see any other real reason they would be Ojomoh over Redpath at 10.

30.01.22_Leicester_Home_GP_TeamNews_Newlsetter.jpg

Warriors | 15 Billy Searle, 14 Perry Humphreys, 13 Francois Venter, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Duhan van der Merwe, 10 Fin Smith, 9 Gareth Simpson, 1 Rory Sutherland, 2 Niall Annett, 3 Christian Judge, 4 Joe Batley, 5 Andrew Kitchener, 6 Kyle Hatherell, 7 Ted Hill (C), 8 Matt Kvesic.

Replacements | 16 Isaac Miller, 17 Ethan Waller, 18 Jay Tyack, 19 Justin Clegg, 20 Sione Vailanu, 21 Will Chudley, 22 Owen Williams, 23 Alex Hearle.

Latest posts