• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 24

Amazing seeing a side actually fight for everything and bring back a win, unlike Bath's constant throwing away leads and utter capitulation. These sort of performances should be shown to Bath players and said THAT is what it means to fight for your club.

Arundell is really something. hope he can maintain the performances and has got over the selfish attitude he had at U18 level.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with Arundell over the summer - doubt he'll make the England tour down under (could make the England XV vs Barbarians side though)

Scotland and Wales will be blowing up his phone though and either will be keen to get him capped asap

Fml I'm on a train with buffering and game dropping in and out, literally every time it reconnected the gap has closed in that last 20.

Best part of it was Robson schooling Phipps.

Don't think anyone is going to beat 5 draws in a season for a long time.

Wasps techinacally not out of the playoff race with 3 points but they need pretty much every other game this season to go their way

I'm just staggered at how the coaching team are putting in repeated record worst performances and yet somehow are still there. Hooper on particular has got to bloody go. I'm at the stage of going full Brit and writing a strongly worded letter to the club...
Dean Richards been doing it for 10 years.

Alot of top top 8 sorted by this today.
Irish can't make it bar a miracle result wise.
Sale, Exeter and Wasps bar an implosion seal top 8.
Actually enjoying watching Irish all season bar total lack of defence.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with Arundell over the summer - doubt he'll make the England tour down under (could make the England XV vs Barbarians side though)

Scotland and Wales will be blowing up his phone though and either will be keen to get him capped asap
Yeah. Declan Kidney has spoken about Arundell and has said he's a really well-grounded kid. Hopefully whispers in the ear and promises of a quick cap don't send him in the wrong direction. He looks every inch the international in waiting, but this summer feels very soon indeed.

Yeah, but I'm fully in the camp of Jones either doesn't know how to improve England, is incapable of improving England or is wasting too much time forcing England to play a way they aren't suited to.

Whichever it is, I don't see England improving by next year and winning the rugby world cup, which after coming second last time really has to be the only goal.

Indeed, it could be worse
Yeah... irritating, when we went from 39-14 at 67mins to 42-42 at final score, it does lead to some questions. The inability to secure the ball with 3 seconds to go and for Porter to kick it off the pitch was a massive blow especially as if we had won, it would have put pressure on Sale/Saints/Glaws

Latest posts