• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 6

Hoped for a LBP today so disappointed with that, but more disappointed with how crap our fundamentals were

Classy from the Crowd shouting at the final conversion

Some great defence and fair play to LIrish for sticking at it right til the end and not dropping off in intensity at all.

Not many come to Sandy Park and deny Chiefs anything. Deserved win.

Needed another playmaker at 12 maybe with a more inexperienced half backs.
Yeah that midfield combo was a bad idea, especially with how we used them
Just one out crash ball - it's a decent idea if you then work it wide when gaps appear but we'd just look for contact again

Another gallant thrashing of bath. Hope some change happens as a result...

248256577_10159348779986539_7731439345683618091_n.jpg

Interesting look - I nearly got a kicking for daring to mention wearing trackie bottoms back in the day.

248256577_10159348779986539_7731439345683618091_n.jpg

Interesting look - I nearly got a kicking for daring to mention wearing trackie bottoms back in the day.
I thought he'd got frostbite on his entire legs at first. More like tights than trackies.

Scoreline flattered Bath.

Almost 70% territory to Quins in the 2nd half, most im the 22 but just couldn't finish.

They were good whilst Marler was off but scoring 2 tries against 14 men shouldn't paper over any cracks.

Lynagh was poor today, but Dombrandt and Smith electric. Care also very good.

Obano looked like he tore his ACL to be honest, but somehow played another 4 minutes. Will be surprised if stays in the eng squad.

Underhill was ok but conceded a few pens

Irish of all teams beating Exeter is crazy
That's doing Irish a disservice.

To be fair, Kidney was actually right when he said their performances have deserved better results.

They lack depth, but on the other hand, they're one of the teams least impacted by test call-ups. They've managed to build a nicely balanced squad where former internationals like Creevy, Jackson, Phipps, Simmonds and Coleman are still very good players and they have a good group of players who are pushing for test call-ups like Hassell-Collins, Loader and Parton.

They're not going to be challenging for the play-offs, but they are capable of beating more or less any side in the league on their day (as today showed).

Realistic hopes for Wasps is to have a go and keep the score line respectable, don't fancy many to beat Sarries at the best of times let alone a team as hugely depleted as Wasps currently.

TBH i think its repayment for the Valentines day massacre. It's about seeing some of the young lads come through. I'm excited to see Simmonds, McHenry, Mehson etc play
Your not wrong, was hoping they would rest some key players, no such luck…

George, Binny and Davies for me

Lol just realised I started Radwan and he didn't even play
Have Steward and Crossdale I could've picked from instead

Latest posts