• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 6

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Hit Him Where It Hurts Steve Austin GIF by WWE

Think this is what Wasps physios are like, with how many injuries they've got/continue to accumulate

At what point is it more than bad luck? Are Wasps training too hard mid-week and so carrying ****les into the games? Are they not being conditioned properly instead and so struggle during full match contact?

I'm sure some are bad luck, but at some point it's got to be more than just coincidence.

The thing is by all accounts, we train the same as most other squads and have the facilities now. I'm not really sure what we are supposed to do? I mean we carried 5-6 long term injuries into the season.

Its just ****. the commentary also really irritates me saying half way through Sarries are making mistakes and then suddenly they are perfect.

it's proving really hard to watch
At what point is it more than bad luck? Are Wasps training too hard mid-week and so carrying ****les into the games? Are they not being conditioned properly instead and so struggle during full match contact?

I'm sure some are bad luck, but at some point it's got to be more than just coincidence.

Scrappy first half. The ball has hit the floor far too often, I'd be surprised if Saracens dont win this

The thing is by all accounts, we train the same as most other squads and have the facilities now. I'm not really sure what we are supposed to do? I mean we carried 5-6 long term injuries into the season.

Its just ****. the commentary also really irritates me saying half way through Sarries are making mistakes and then suddenly they are perfect.

it's proving really hard to watch
Agreed but poor reffing decisions like that and the pen for not rolling away in the first half, Faz was far worse in the first half would just be nice to get a little consistency from Carley when already up against it, the effort is there just hope the heads don't drop and we try and hold onto it a bit.

If we can score 18 points and concede less than 71... then i'm happy.

Good race though. It's really hard to watch tbf. When i know how good we can be and the players/team we have when fully fit.
The effort that's going in and the heads not dropping is very pleasing, when you think the D especially on Mauls considering how it's been in recent years, there's positives.

How did Crossdale end up in Sarries academy if he went to Sedbergh?
Thought it was all location based?

How did Crossdale end up in Sarries academy if he went to Sedbergh?
Thought it was all location based?
Well a house became available in N.London that apparently his grandmother owned and he was tempted down ;)

First player I've seen so far taking advantage of the tracksuit bottoms rule.

Don't understand why more players haven't taken advantage. 4G pitches should be banned.

Latest posts