• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 3

i jest...Tshiunza looks one hell of a prospect. He was making some big lineout plays aswell.

Suppose this happens in most games, a try or passage of pay will have something controversial happen in it. For one of Baths tries (during Wasps collapse), I was raging that McNally, Boyce et al. came flying in off their feet and took wasps defenders out, not holding their body weight. However, on reflection It was a 50/50 call, suppose at the end of the day, Tempest had the stones to make the call and stick with it.

Also are the rules that you can go back 1 or 2 phases of play or am I imaging this?
On ref calls, you're never going to have everyone agree. The key is consistency, first within a match and then over a season. If similar passes are also being given the benefit of the doubt then it's fine. However when some are picked up and not others then it causes an issue.

On ref calls, you're never going to have everyone agree. The key is consistency, first within a match and then over a season. If similar passes are also being given the benefit of the doubt then it's fine. However when some are picked up and not others then it causes an issue.
Exactly this, it's just a little infuriating when the home team is given the benefit of the doubt on multiple occasions, it's impossible to say if the crowd definitively influenced this but at times it certainly seems like it.

The problem is we all know that the current state of refereeing is generally very poor and incredibly inconsistent

✔️ Scores tries like a back
✔️ Good at one set piece
✔️ Yet to hit a ruck in his competitive career

Looks like Chiefs have got Sam Simmonds' replacement all lined up
Until his contract is up and he has to move to Wales given they capped him after like 2 average games

Latest posts