• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pretty cool vid off tvone News NZ

U

umosay

Go here

Then go down to Video near the middle of the page, then find "Get in the rugby game (1.35)"

Shows the Maori's doing mo cap for the haka
<

Interesting point at the end "Their already at work on the next edition"

Yeah that was interesting... I wonder if they really are working on the next one, or if it's just rumors.

Originally posted by TVNZ guy - Paul Moor
EA expect it to be their biggest selling sports brand by far. Worldwide they expect over 1 million sales. The rugby union gets royalties on every one of them.

I wonder if they're getting their wires crossed here. I've quoted it nearly exactly. The 1 million sales might be achievable, it looks like a decent game and is getting coverage on prime time TV (in NZ at least), and that piece of ass Rugby 2004 did get over a 1/2 million.

I struggle to believe that first bit of the quote though...

Thats great! I love it when members of the public recognise sports games that we have come to love

they are working on the new one alreddy cos i was overhearing andrew wilson and another guy talking bout after promoting training camp the teams going straight back to working on the new edition rugby 2006

yea we have a wish list and its going directly to them sum1 posted a thread up where ppl get to add wat they want in the new edition.....sum guy knows the ppl at EA!

Some guy knows some one at EA. Not all of EA
<

But the least we can do is try.

Cheers.

Jamie Gough

Must admit I gasped when I saw the main menu - looks better than Maddens one, even though its only a still instead of the video footage

Originally posted by Ripper@Feb 17 2005, 02:50 PM
Must admit I gasped when I saw the main menu - looks better than Maddens one, even though its only a still instead of the video footage
yea the menu's look real good! i just went and pre ordered my copy... this wait is getting painful!!!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 16 2005, 09:26 PM
they are working on the new one alreddy cos i was overhearing andrew wilson and another guy talking bout after promoting training camp the teams going straight back to working on the new edition rugby 2006
And with WCR2 and SJRL2 pushing them to keep them honest.....halleluyah!!!

It looks like we will no longer go through a rugby gaming wilderness again!

If this version and R2006 takes off...I will totally forgive them for their earlier crap
<

how can u forgive em!?!?!?!?!

that 2004 game scarred me for life!

ive been traumatised!

They had abit of the game with joe rokocoko on tv3 news tonight here in NZ, didnt see the whole thing thou

I can't believe it's getting so much attention in the media in New Zealand. Nothing has been spoken in Australia.

cos thats the only thing that they can talk bout!

lol joking!

......or am i?

na serious im joking

To be fair wally, you lot had the big training camp stuff.

That, and Rugby is NZ no1 sport.

Well, I have to correct myself there.
Rugby would be the most supported sport in New Zealand, but Soccer is the most played sport.

Latest posts