• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Preview Jerseys

M

M Two One

I figured some of you may find this interesting.

Last season's Top 14 jerseys. I want to update them as soon as every Top 14 team has released their new jerseys for the 2007/08 season. From what I've seen so far only Biarritz, Paris and Bourgoin have released their new gear to the public, but I could be wrong.

I want to make them all into a larger style, which I have already done for the new Biarritz home. I believe these will come in handy when trying to write up a season or match preview between teams to make everything look fancy.

I'd like to also do all of the H-Cup contenders too. What do you all think?

:cheers:

Agen
agen06uv1.png

Albi
albi06gx4.png

Bayonne
bayonne06gk8.png

Biarritz
biarritz06dy0.png

Bourgoin-Jallieu
bourgoin06gs8.png

Brive
brive06md9.png

Castres
castres06ll8.png

Clermont-Auvergne
clermont06ru4.png

Montauban
montauban06to0.png

Montpellier
montpellier06tu4.png

Narbonne
narbonne06ls1.png

Perpignan
perpignan06of1.png

Stade Français Paris
paris06rp7.png

Toulouse
toulouse06xc4.png

M

M Two One

Yeah I seen those in the shop, but thanks for posting them up here it will give me a better vantage instead of looking them all up. I also know Bourgoin have their's up along with BO, any others you know of?

D

dobbin252

Yes it is true flower power is not always the most sensible option. I will be purchasing the Perpignan shirt for sure. Thanks for posting :cheers:

H

Hieu

Toulouse looks nice, I like it. Plain Simple, White and Black. Not bad but what is wrong with Stade Français. Pink is bad enough but what's with the flowers?!

I think the kit designer hasn't recovered from his hangover from the other night yet.

I

ikvat

Toulouse looks nice, I like it. Plain Simple, White and Black. Not bad but what is wrong with Stade Français. Pink is bad enough but what's with the flowers?!

I think the kit designer hasn't recovered from his hangover from the other night yet.
[/b]
Paris play in pink because Max Guazzini, the general mannager, is well known to be more interested by boys than by girls. In any case, he has done a fantastic job with paris and it's the essential.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Have Stade Francais actually dispensed with their blue jersey altogether? It's a lovely strip, it would be a shame for it to disappear completely.

M

M Two One

Very informative, Ikvat. Great to have you joining here for French rugby chat. Anyway, I have nothing against Stade Français' jerseys. It gives the French league even more of a unique touch and gives the league more color.

T

tooniesbruxelles

Very informative, Ikvat. Great to have you joining here for French rugby chat. Anyway, I have nothing against Stade Français' jerseys. It gives the French league even more of a unique touch and gives the league more color.
[/b]

The stade francais shirt is a shame for the country of high class mode....

M

melon

I'd like a Stade Français jersey to wear to training and when I go out. It would certainly turn heads!

T

thf2k2

Rose, blue, red, green or black... important it's the quality of the team ! I do not see where is shame for Rugby....

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Beige with pink flowers & flourescent blue trim!?!?!?! Jiminy Jillickers Radioactive man!

Castres is the one I'd buy but I'd always plump for Biarritz.

M

Martin1813

Toulouse jerseys are all black (in order to help Kelleher ? :D )
The home one is the same as last year but there are a few changes :
  • there is no red shape on the sleeves
  • the heart logo has 3 stars (why only 3 ?) and "1907 - 2007" in yellow
logo.png

D

DonBilly

Toulouse jerseys are all black (in order to help Kelleher ? :D )
The home one is the same as last year but there are a few changes :
  • there is no red shape on the sleeves
  • the heart logo has 3 stars (why only 3 ?) and "1907 - 2007" in yellow
logo.png
[/b]

And what about their light pink jerzey?

M

Martin1813

In the friendly games, it was the same as last year, except the new logo.

Dunno if it'll be changed for the current season.

Latest posts