• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRM2

I'm sure there's a thread for this in the 'other' section.

Oh yes, there it is. Saying that, it a bit quiet there on the posting front.

Proberbly because it blows and barely anyone plays it.

as if it blows, the mangment system is unbeliveable and considering its a mangment sim the gamplay is quite amazing! i wont expect it to be any where near as good as rugby 06, but its out lived my rugby 05 which is now boring, not enough teams leagues, and its like theres a "set way" to win

yeah, i have PRM2. Its all class mate.
I manage the Bath Rugby team. Won the Zurich Prem, beating the Sale Sharks 38-24 in the finals, then won the European Champions cup, beating Leicester Tigers in the final. Altho i would rather have managed a NZ team
<
, i just chose a team in the Zurich Prem, just coz its licensed.
But yeah, its pretty good.

I like goin threw your under19's sides and picking good upp and coming players, like i have an 2.23metres tall lock, whose 19, with awesum skills. Find of the season.

Recommend this game to ne1. But no Super 12!! Dont no whats goin on there. Also do you no if you go on to manage your international team?? Have you done it yet. Im only in my 2nd year!!

i did find that super 12 bit weird, and you have to do well for a while and your asked to manage yout country. i did it with Bath and had an awesome Cantbury team but had a power cut so that save file no longer works!!! lienster are by far my favourite team on there.

Just a note to other NZers, there is NPC, but its not licensed, but the jerseys all look like the NPC ones, and the names are even in there. Just been spelt by a French, who thinks he's good at spelling english names, but is crap at it!! or maybe its just coz licencing problems!!

But hard to find a copy of PRM2 in NZ, so when i was in London, i picked up a couple of copys. Dam cheap 2. 2 copies for 20 pounds!!

i got mine for a fiver!!!! and the names are to do with licensing, they only change the vowells though

this thread will probly be moved or closed, so dont be suprised. But it was about time sum1 was playing PRM2, or maybe that just says sumthing about the game. It doesnt have the flashes graphics, but just becoz its very in depth, makes it a worthwhile purchase. Gets better the more you play it.
<

exactly, you have to commit your time to it, you cant just pick up and play, this thread may be moved, as someone said further up aprently theres already a thread about it!!! it needs more attention though it is a quality game for £5!!!!!