Conor Oliver
Robin Copeland
Tomás O'Leary
Ian Keatley
Alex Wootton
Cian Bohane
Colm O'Shea
Stephen Fitzgerald

Strong team full of big strong men with muscly strong arms. We must wait and see whether Bleyndaal can stay a strong fit injury free man. Jean Kleyn will get his debut and Colm O'Shea will probably get another shot after his strong last outing, setting out to prove he is indeed a strong young man.
In other news known strong man Piatau will be unleashed in all of his strength in Ulster's upcoming game.

Ulster team and replacements to play Northampton Saints, Friday 26th August, Kingspan Stadium (kick-off 7.30pm):
(15-9): C Piutau; L Ludik, D Cave, S McCloskey, R Lyttle; B Herron, P Marshall;
(1-8): A Warwick, R Herring (captain), R Ah You, P Browne, F van der Merwe, R Diack, C Ross, R Wilson;
Replacements (16-24): J Andrew, C Black, R Kane, A O'Connor, C Joyce, M Rea, D Shanahan, S Windsor, J Stockdale.

Aaaaaand .......

Ulster A team and replacements to play Canada A, Friday 26th August, Kingspan Stadium (kick-off 5.15pm):
(15-9): D Busby; C Kelly, M Best, R Butler, A Cairns; J McPhillips, A Lloyd;
(1-8): K McCall (captain), Z McCall, C Trenier, K Treadwell, A Thompson, N Timoney, C Boomer, S Mulholland;
Replacements (16-25): A McBurney, T O'Hagan, M Lagan, P Cooper, A Burke, A Hall, M Rea, J Stewart, A Magrath, C Field.

Think the M Rea in the senior team is Marcus Rea, who captained Ireland U19 earlier in the year. Impressively close to the real business if he is for a forward that age.

Already like Bowe as a commentator. He's a funny lil ****er and has the softest voice a Northerner can have. Future in that.

Tuohy's got a nice voice too. Nice soft west country burr.

I actually find Nordie accents sexy. "Old Picamoles it was, he's used to cheating"

- - - Updated - - -

Munster up 17-0 in their game. The quadfather has lasted the first 24 minutes praise be god

Ulster 7-0 up.

Rob Lyttle looks latest off backs production line.

What's wrong with socks around the ankles lads?

Mallinder just got bumped by Piutau. The hype train might need to quieten down, although tbf, nothing's going right for Saints right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Tigs I'm leaving a message for you in the youtube comments xxx

You're like a mosquito aren't you - buzz buzz bite bite...

Ah he's being given no protection from McCloskey by his backrow at the moment. Saints really need to stack up on the 10-12 channel.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a mosquito I'm one of those cyberbullies your mother heard about on BBC news.
Hope Saints throw JJ on and McCloskey hits him so hard he wakes up in Cork, not able to remember he ever left.

Latest posts