• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12 Round 21

That's more like it.

EDIT: What was that from Strauss. Sexton showing his class. I know it's Zebre but still pretty clear he's the better player by a decent amount than Madigan despite some seeming to believe otherwise.

Hagan so much better than Bent.

Last edited:
Bent is pretty useless Hagan so much better how long did we sign him for?

Ryan to 8 now?

Ruddock's been very good helped by Zebre backing off a bit.

Edit: Silly by Ryan. Did all the hard work and should have backed himeslf a little less.

EDIT: Hah Roux running into the ref/ref being pushed into Roux and Roux's reaction.

Last edited:
Good win for Leinster getting the 4 trys and Sexton looking class on his return, no doubt hes going to be a huge loss next season.

Happy enough with the win. Some squad players sticking their hands up.

Good that Leinster have had a good work out and that some of their better players are back in the team.....Biarritz would hate to beat their seconds next week,,,we rested out best players this week, well I think we did but you can never tell as to who are our best players!!!!

That's more like it.

EDIT: What was that from Strauss. Sexton showing his class. I know it's Zebre but still pretty clear he's the better player by a decent amount than Madigan despite some seeming to believe otherwise.

Hagan so much better than Bent.

Only complete football heads think that, they're not people. :D

Bergamsco should be cited for that tackle on BO'D.

Honestly, I don't see it. BOD was on a very good dummy run and it looked like he was gonna receive the inside pass, and when Bergamasco went in for the tackle he had his head down and was committed. Yes the dump tackle was probably unnecessary but this is rugby, not ballet!

Honestly, I don't see it. BOD was on a very good dummy run and it looked like he was gonna receive the inside pass, and when Bergamasco went in for the tackle he had his head down and was committed. Yes the dump tackle was probably unnecessary but this is rugby, not ballet!

Sorry know it came of otherwise but I meant he probably will be cited. With the whole clampdown on anything near a tip tackle and it being off the ball. I'd say BO'D **** himself remebering the damage from the last time though of course this was no where near as bad.

Probably should/would have been a yellow for off the ball play, but the tackle itself was fine IMO. Interesting in the post match interview Schmidt suggested that he would go for fresher players for BO, so perhaps Madigan will start would be a big call if so.

Latest posts