Pro 12: Round Whatever

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Connacht and Glasgae against the Italians.

The Affluent provincial derby.

Who will be the little engine that could grab that last European spot?

Welsh craic.

I'm in the middle of law exams, don't judge me.

Munster's season has been defined by Zebo's mediocrity vs Zebo's brilliance, his mediocrity wins 9 times out of 10 though, this game could prove an exception, it's 1-1.

Niall Scannell could do with ****ing offffff. Crap game. Mixture of dog crap and good play.

Connacht lost to Treviso. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqgqgahahqhqgabejdhehw. I mean I obviously want them to win the competition but jeeeeeesus

Well we are winning. 1 more try and IF we have a BP win and Ulster loose next weekend we could still crazily sneak top 4. We going through motions though

Well we are winning. 1 more try and IF we have a BP win and Ulster loose next weekend we could still crazily sneak top 4. We going through motions though

Will be a tough game against the Scarlets, particularly as they are gunning for a top 4 spot as well! If Scott Williams is fit then there is a good chance the Scarlets will BP the Dragons tomorrow. Would never bet against the Munstermen at home however!

A Warriors cruise ! Great second half by the players who will depart this seasons end . The dry pitches suit Glasgow .Look forward to a visit to Connacht who lost the plot against Treviso . Will wwatch Ulster V Leinster with more than a passing interest !!! Come on the Weegies !

Isn't it gas how only Leinster get screwed over by refs? Yeah it was a harsh penalty though the one you're talking about

Pienaar faster than Dave Kearney and McGrath, bull**** call.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing seriously brainless stuff though and deserve to be down.

On another note I've never seen someone buy a dummy as hard as, I think it was Ringrose, did. Even though the 9 sniping is a pillars job so that's mainly on (Furlong?)

Latest posts