• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 14/16 Facilities

Redman7

Academy Player
Just a thread to dicuss the stadium/training facilities used throughout the league for anybody interested. (Probably not the best timing given the pandemic)

Edinburgh new stadium is complete. Think it will help them a lot in the long term particularly in developing an identity. It's size at 8000 is perfect and obviously a massive improvement. Think it's great they have terracing which I didn't realise they were doing. Should really add to atmosphere when crowds return. Also like the orange posts for something different.

https://www.edinburghrugby.org/the-clubhouse/gallery-our-new-home

I know connacht and leinster have plans to redevelop their grounds as well. Although these are obviously on hold at the moment and who knows when they'll go ahead. It's an area I think the league needs to improve as it can help create good atmospheres and thus attract more interest

Munster have a state of the Art Thomond Park, A very good Musgrave Park and a state of the art training facility in U.L. as well as a Sub Training Facility at C.I.T.

Dragons looking to move games to Cardiff due to the pitch in Rodnry Parade. Seems to be a constant problem, sharing with a football team(and Newport rugby I think?) can't help. Rodney parade, the sportsground and Cardiff Arms Park are all desperate need of upgrades!

Latest posts