• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 14 Fantasy League Rugby

I'll join during the week. Noel Reid em and weep is gonna tear this **** up!

Yeah I don't doubt it as I normally lose interest and stop making transfers, so the Brexit Bears will probably capitulate around November...

What's with the French flag Alf?

Mate i put a team together got to the last hurdle and that was select a captain...it's probably staring me in the face but can't for the life of me find the "select captain" option anywhere if someone could be of assistance and pont it out that would be greatly appreciated.

Mate i put a team together got to the last hurdle and that was select a captain...it's probably staring me in the face but can't for the life of me find the "select captain" option anywhere if someone could be of assistance and pont it out that would be greatly appreciated.

Lol I had exactly the same issue and spent ages trying to work it out... in the end I had to generate a random team and transfer each and every player that wasn't my randomly generated captain.

Thought this was just going to be my issue though and that everyone else would have worked out how to select a captain... maybe it is an issue with the website itself (either that or we're both idiots)... prob the latter.

Logged in today and last years team turned up. So they are obviously still ironing out a few issues. Given the Guiness fantasy comp did'nt open til round two last year i am not surprised..

Logged in today and last years team turned up. So they are obviously still ironing out a few issues. Given the Guiness fantasy comp did'nt open til round two last year i am not surprised..

Great... so we're not idiots.

It;s back up and running...

Leinster:

15. Dave Kearney
14. Adam Byrne
13. Rory O'Loughlin
12. Joe Tomane
11. Barry Daly
10. Ross Byrne
9. Luke McGrath

1. Peter Dooley
2. James Tracy
3. Michael Bent
4. Ross Molony
5. Scott Fardy
6. Josh Murphy
7. Rhys Ruddock (captain)
8. Caelan Doris

Replacements:

16. Bryan Byrne
17. Ed Byrne
18. Andrew Porter
19. Mick Kearney
20. Max Deegan
21. Jamison Gibson-Park
22. Noel Reid
23. Fergus McFadden

Cardiff Blues:

15. Matthew Morgan
14. Jason Harries
13. Willis Halaholo
12. Rey Lee-Lo
11. Owen Lane
10. Jarrod Evans
9. Lloyd Williams

1. Brad Thyer
2. Kristian Dacey
3. Dmitri Arhip
4. Seb Davies
5. Rory Thornton
6. Josh Turnbull
7. Ellis Jenkins (captain)
8. Nick Williams

Replacements:

16. Rhys Gill
17. Ethan Lewis
18. Scott Andrews
19. George Earle
20. Olly Robinson
21. Tomos Williams
22. Steve Shingler
23. Garyn Smith

Referee: Nigel Owens [WRU]

Kings

TEAM SHEET

15 Botha Michael
14 Makase Michael
13 Harlon Klassen
12 Berton Klassen
11 Yaw Penxe
10 Banda Masixole
9 Rudi van Rooyen

1 Justin Forwood
2 Willemse Michael(C)
3 Pupuma Luvuyo
4 Oelofse Schalk
5 De Wee Bobby
6 Brown Henry
7 Burger Martinus
8 Lerm Ruaan

16 Van Rooyen Alandre
17 Ferreira Schalk
18 Mguca Luphumlo
19 Astle John-Charles
20 Ntsila Andisa
21 Masimla Godlen
22 Du Toit Martin
23 Beyers Ulrich

OSPREYS: D. Evans; G. North, S. Williams, O. Watkin, H. Dirksen; L. Price, A. Davies; N. Smith, S. Otten, T. Botha, B. Davies, A. W. Jones, D. Lydiate, J. King, J. Tipuric (capt). Reps: S. Baldwin, R. Jones, A. Jeffries, A. Beard, S. Cross, T. Habberfield, S. Davies, J. Thomas.

EDINBURGH: B. Kinghorn; D. Fife, M. Bennett, M. Scott, D. van der Merwe; S. Hickey, H. Pyrgos; P. Schoeman, S. McInally (capt), S. Berghan, B. Toolis, G. Gilchrist, L. Hamilton, B. Mata, H. Watson. Reps: R. Ford, A. Dell, M. McCallum, F. McKenzie, J. Ritchie, S. Kennedy, J. van der Walt, J. Johnstone.

Free State Cheetahs TBC

Last edited:

Latest posts