• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro D2 Fixtures Dates / Times

crumlinbob

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Can anyone tell me when the fixtures dates and times will be available for the Pro D2 games in October. Have booked flight and hotel in Biarritz thinking the game against Dax was on the Saturday 11th but apparently the date and time has yet to be decided and the game could be on the Sunday. This is pro rugby isnt it?

Can anyone tell me when the fixtures dates and times will be available for the Pro D2 games in October. Have booked flight and hotel in Biarritz thinking the game against Dax was on the Saturday 11th but apparently the date and time has yet to be decided and the game could be on the Sunday. This is pro rugby isnt it?

Yes this is pro rugby and if you had done what i just did go onto the LNR SITE, click PRO D2, then click calendar, and low and behold professionally its says Sunday Oct 12 15.00 thats pm for you and not Sat. 11th, and it also professinoally tells you all the other games that the professionals are playing that weekend, thats just how professional pro French rugby is my son, next time just ask dont need the sarcasm good start for your first post, please try harder next time

^ oooh, somebody's woken up on the grumpy side of the bed there !! :D

Well yeah crumlinbob, it's Pro D2. It's been professional officially since 2000, so about 73 years ago by my count Dracula.
Here's the schedule for the day as it stands today:

Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 8.59.06 AM.png

It says 3pm here. On Sunday 12th.

Return here in time:
http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/pro-d2/calendar-result.shtml

And press "Suivant" to get to the next Day schedules.

All he had to do was ask nicely and the answer would have been provided "this is pro rugy blah blah " not to my liking hence the shi*** reponse.......
not grumpy at all but i hate people who are disrespectful!!!!!!!! manners cost nothing. I deal with people all the time and i am always polite and whats more it gets you everywhere. Simples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All he had to do was ask nicely and the answer would have been provided "this is pro rugy blah blah " not to my liking hence the shi*** reponse.......
not grumpy at all but i hate people who are disrespectful!!!!!!!! manners cost nothing. I deal with people all the time and i am always polite and whats more it gets you everywhere. Simples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you doing living in France then ? :p

Merci !

Thanks for the reply's and information. I was looking on the Pro D2 facebook page and the BO facebook page which didnt give date and time. Apologies if I offended anyone it was unintended.

This is a long shot but would anyone know if there is any rugby in or around Biarritz on the 10th or 11th October. Will be using public transport so dont want to travel too far. Bayonne are away that weekend how about Jean de Luz in the Federale 1 or Anglet, Mouguerre or Tarnos? Any other?

Thanks for the reply's and information. I was looking on the Pro D2 facebook page and the BO facebook page which didnt give date and time. Apologies if I offended anyone it was unintended.

This is a long shot but would anyone know if there is any rugby in or around Biarritz on the 10th or 11th October. Will be using public transport so dont want to travel too far. Bayonne are away that weekend how about Jean de Luz in the Federale 1 or Anglet, Mouguerre or Tarnos? Any other?

Apoligies accepted, if you want to find local rugby games that weekend i advise you to go to the specific sites of those clubs you mentioned, there you will be able to see if they are playing at home or not and much easier than me looking up all the different divisions for games as most of the clubs have their own sites with fixture lists etc good luck i'm sure you will find someone at home that weekend.

Crumlinbob, you are incredibly welcome to this thread and please ignore the odd posts from the older people who have had a hard summer of defending the French rugby scene against all comers and are feeling a little tender!!! Gaston is usually well OK and cool and all those other modern terms so do not worry if he goes off on one...or if I do for that matter!!!

Mougerre have Parmiers at 15.00 on 12/10....so not helpful!!

Jean de Luz ...their website still shows 1013/14 fixtures and the Federale 1 website ( http://www.rugbyfederal.com/clubs/) is worse than useless!!!! Also looked at US Cambo for you but no help there either!!!!

This is Pro rugby is it not?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with this but at least the sun will be out and temperature about 25 degrees with the young ladies topless on the beaches.....get yourself to Bar Jean or the Red Lantern for a few "aperros" and am sure you will find someone who will take you under their wing.......!! I am not getting back until mid October and anyway...............you need to be with someone younger than this old B*gger!!!

Thank you Tony for the apoligies very kind, we have no beaches in our village so dont get the topless thing, but temp is excellent have been in the pool everyday this month, going to do Les Vendages with the Montpellier squad at le Haut Lirou (Pic St Loup) excellent wine and also the former club Fu Fu, FTD, Picamoles, and many other good players who have played for Montpellier.

Cheers Tony looke like we could be spending a lot of time indoors watching on TV.

Latest posts