• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro evolution soccer 4 online challenges

B

Badboy

Guest
Cmon guys ..who has pes 4 on pc and wants to play online against an italian champion pls answer at this post,i 'ill wait for you....especially u woodie
 
B

Badboy

Guest
Originally posted by jared27@Feb 20 2005, 10:18 AM
i got it on pc, i think mine laggs a bit though.
anyways if u want to host me ill give u my ip,just tell me if u want or not...
 
G

Gay-Guy

Guest
Sorry Bad Boy. No PC as well as no skill. You are the WINNER. YOU ARE THE BEST (cos you are Italian). Wonder what happened to that Brazilian guy?

I perceive that this forum will explode once a rugby game goes online. That will probably be 2006 (unless WCR2 plays THAT trump card to counter R2005).
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
I'm still fairly ****, but if you give me your IP then I will play you sometime.........as long as you don't starting gloating when it gets to 6-0 and I haven't touched the ball
 
B

Badboy

Guest
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 20 2005, 09:42 PM
I'm still fairly ****, but if you give me your IP then I will play you sometime.........as long as you don't starting gloating when it gets to 6-0 and I haven't touched the ball
I'm not that kinda guy,i like playing and meet ppl from worldwide.that's all.Football gotta join not divide...well i give u my msn contact so when ur on we can play ok?
[email protected]
CHEERS!
 
B

Badboy

Guest
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 20 2005, 06:13 PM
Sorry Bad Boy. No PC as well as no skill. You are the WINNER. YOU ARE THE BEST (cos you are Italian). Wonder what happened to that Brazilian guy?

I perceive that this forum will explode once a rugby game goes online. That will probably be 2006 (unless WCR2 plays THAT trump card to counter R2005).
Sorry gay guy but i don't get what u mean,and above all i don't know who are u talkin bout(brazilian guy).I never said i'm the best cos i'm italian,to be honest i never said im the best either... i just want to play some1 of this forum,it would be cool.nuthin more nuthin less.
 
G

Gay-Guy

Guest
Just kiddin about a Brazilian guy. Also just kiddin about you being the best. That is just me saying I am your servant in the realm of soccer. In short....kissing arse.

Good to see that you love searching for people just for the thrill of playing them. Some people get too angus and can't play the game without crying. People need to calm down and realise that video gaming is just that, nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, I always thought the Italian League was way tougher than most others. Respect bro, respect.
 
B

Badboy

Guest
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 21 2005, 04:49 PM
Just kiddin about a Brazilian guy. Also just kiddin about you being the best. That is just me saying I am your servant in the realm of soccer. In short....kissing arse.

Good to see that you love searching for people just for the thrill of playing them. Some people get too angus and can't play the game without crying. People need to calm down and realise that video gaming is just that, nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, I always thought the Italian League was way tougher than most others. Respect bro, respect.
thank u man, and i agree bout videogaming.
 
Top