iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
Hey guys, seems best to post here.

So i'm wanting to buy a rugby manager game but i dont know if i should get Pro Rugby manager or Rugby union team manager. I tried to compare them on steam. Pro rugby manager is cheaper but hasn't got very good reviews while Rugby union team manager is more expensive but has good reviews but only has 23 off them (Overall).

so what would you recommend i get ?

Clearly you have answered your own question.
Why buy a bad game whatever the price is, it is just money wasted.
Clearly from all the bad reviews for Pro Rugby Manager, there are a lot of disappointed people who bought the game.
Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 is a very good management game, for rugby fans, and is without doubt the best one there is.
Hey guys, seems best to post here.

So i'm wanting to buy a rugby manager game but i dont know if i should get Pro Rugby manager or Rugby union team manager. I tried to compare them on steam. Pro rugby manager is cheaper but hasn't got very good reviews while Rugby union team manager is more expensive but has good reviews but only has 23 off them (Overall).

so what would you recommend i get ?

Clearly you have answered your own question.
Why buy a bad game whatever the price is, it is just money wasted.
Clearly from all the bad reviews for Pro Rugby Manager, there are a lot of disappointed people who bought the game.
Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 is a very good management game, for rugby fans, and is without doubt the best one there is.
I was just making sure as i actually haven't seen a gameplay off Rugby union team manager so i wasn't sure if it was the best option tbh. But thanks for the answer, Much appreciated :)

The free version of RUM was better than PRM 2015 so I'm imagining the paid version would be some kind of improvement. But really, PRM 2015 is just a ridiculous waste of money. I've never wasted money so bad apart from the time I unknowingly lost my money. However, I'm still waiting for RUTM 2015 to go on sale.

Latest posts