• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Rugby Manager 15

Do you ... your point being?

Every time someone has criticised the game you have jumped in and belittled their opinion, as though they should not complain because "well what else is there?".

Your point has pretty much totaled "why are you complaining, just suck it up".

People have paid money. This forum was specifically for feedback, why not, i dunno, let people feedback?

Every time someone has criticised the game you have jumped in and belittled their opinion, as though they should not complain because "well what else is there?".

Your point has pretty much totaled "why are you complaining, just suck it up".

People have paid money. This forum was specifically for feedback, why not, i dunno, let people feedback?

Oh sorry Mr Boss didn't realise but then if that is ok with you I will leave mine, I'm entitled to do so too.

Back to topic please.

Last edited:
Have I told you not to?

Just pointing out that you come across as a bit of a bully...

I could say the same to you, quite easy for someone like you to throw that out ye ...

Anyway ...

On topic, game is playable but needs adjusting in a few areas. Kicking for kickers, the 2 v 1 overlaps and stats. But I feel comments made by some 'The game, if you can call it that', etc are pretty unhelpful. I am sure Cyanide are aware and hopefully this first patch will be out soon.

Last edited:
I have to say, the review chimes with the majority of other opinions here. Given my continuing irritation with the previous game having Starforce protection, I don't think I'll be buying this until I see a major discount.

I came into this game with an open mind. I even pre-ordered then game as i was just really behind a pro rugby manager game, dont waste your money on it. Betas' have been released that are more polished off than this and if i had a cd version i would ask for a refund. I don't see how you can charge £29.99 for a game that is so....well crap. I wasn't expecting the football manager series but this is just really poor and cost more than Football Manager. Positions, Stats and gameplay are all lacking. Set piece moves yoou decide too play come up once in a blue moon. This is just a B level game selling at a triple A price.

I think all the points, which are rightfully negative, have been covered for this game. What really bothers me is that no update is going to hide the fact that this is just a regurgitated, error strewn version of the 2005 game. Sadly, if I'm in any way decent enough, I would not tell someone to buy this game. That would be mean.

Yeah, I think the price makes it worse. £15 is where I think this should've been at, at most. Some UI fixes might make this more enjoyable.

Alot of the problems would have been fixed by making an editor. We could have made more accurate stats and positions, as well as the names but I dont mind Steyn being Stayn.

I came into this game with an open mind. I even pre-ordered then game as i was just really behind a pro rugby manager game, dont waste your money on it. Betas' have been released that are more polished off than this and if i had a cd version i would ask for a refund. I don't see how you can charge £29.99 for a game that is so....well crap. I wasn't expecting the football manager series but this is just really poor and cost more than Football Manager. Positions, Stats and gameplay are all lacking. Set piece moves yoou decide too play come up once in a blue moon. This is just a B level game selling at a triple A price.

Just to play devils advocate or in goodnumber10's book ... 'The Bully' ...

FM14 on release was priced at £34.99 (that its current RRP too now) however with lots of places it is heavily discounted. FM15 is the same, lot of places offering discount to get the game on day one at £29.99.

I do agree that the stats and positions are lacking and an editor would be nice to improve things.

On topic, game is playable but needs adjusting in a few areas. Kicking for kickers, the 2 v 1 overlaps and stats. But I feel comments made by some 'The game, if you can call it that', etc are pretty unhelpful. I am sure Cyanide are aware and hopefully this first patch will be out soon.

Sorry, but in that case Cyanide should have released it a bit later. Most of us were really looking forward to this, speaking for myself even more because I really enjoyed the Pro Cycling Managers of Cyanide so far. And sure, the idea and the basis of the game is awesome. But I miss the little parts of the game, which makes a management simulation enjoyable. I played PRM on Friday night a bit longer, and sure, my first written impression was a little harsh. But, sadly, it is still really clunky with the charm of an excel-calculation and I think one more year of polishing and improving would be great and in the end totally worth the 30€ I payed. Would this version be the beta, I wouldn't say anything but pleasant anticipation and some adjustments.

hey, is there anywhere where i can like get a demo/trial version for free to see what its like

hey, is there anywhere where i can like get a demo/trial version for free to see what its like

Unfortunately no, if we could there would have been a lot less people disappointed.

Hate to compare but RUM12 found the perfect way...don't know why you Cyanide had to try to, as we say in Germany, "das Rad neu erfinden" (invent the wheel for a second time).

Anyway, anybody here, who has the RUM12-installer-.exe for me? :/

Luckily, I still have the exe but I don't have the connection to upload a file that big at the moment. Not even sure if there's any legal consequences doing something like that. Why did he shut down his site? Crazy huh, some individual managed to make a better rugby management game (for free) than a development studio like Cyanide. The more I think about it, if someone can release a solid game for free on their own, why can't a proper company release something of similar or what I'd expect better quality? They even had a foundation to work off from 10 bloody years ago. Considering the game is practically the same, what did they actually work on apart from "updating" players/stats and slicking on a different layout? Cyanide should've just released an updated database for PRM 2005. I must sound pretty bitter but when you spend good money for a nothing product, it really ticks you off. If it only was a CD I could get my money back at the shop.

^^^...remember when those didn't even exist, let alone happen with practically every AAA release?!

Latest posts