• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro rugby manager 2005

alex

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
anyone know where i can buy this from? i am from christchurch in New Zealand.:D

Please post this in the correct section!

Note: Moved

thanks! and how do you pronounce Aberystwyth? ab - ery - st - wyth?

anyone know where i can buy this from? i am from christchurch in New Zealand.:D

you can buy it off me if you wont!! Im in Wellington. Get back if your really keen. I dont play it anymore!!!

What was the major flaw with this game? I never got the chance to play it. It actually looks good, but I'm guessing something went
wrong.

Well, I downloaded the demo for Pro Rugby Manager 2 and have enjoyed watching the 3d matches. They have some nice animations even if a little poorly implemented.

One rpoblem I'm having is with visuals. In all the screens I've seen, the detail looks quite high with some nice stadum lighting and player shadows. When I run it, its just bland with no shadows and the field texture is void of any detail. I can't find any video options to turn everything up. Is this just the way this game is?

Well, I downloaded the demo for Pro Rugby Manager 2 and have enjoyed watching the 3d matches. They have some nice animations even if a little poorly implemented.

One rpoblem I'm having is with visuals. In all the screens I've seen, the detail looks quite high with some nice stadum lighting and player shadows. When I run it, its just bland with no shadows and the field texture is void of any detail. I can't find any video options to turn everything up. Is this just the way this game is?

visuals are not great. but the player management side of things are magnificient. 3d games, but the only input you have is that you can tell your team to play wide, or tight, things like that. One cool thing i did like with it was you can choose set plays from scrums, lineouts, and when they work its very satisfying. Haven't played it in about 2 years but thats the one thing that really stood out for me!!

lol i was happy to get rid of my copy for 15 bucks + whatever it costs to courier these days :p 50 bucks is a bit steep lol.

Latest posts