• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro rugby manager back !!!

johnny1991

Academy Player
Pro rugby manager have announced on facebook that they have great news incoming ... this can only meen a rugby manager is on its way .. so go and support these guys !!

Great year for rugby fans in theory, lets hope the game matches the hype

this is very short notice so i hope these guys put a decent game togther .. i would say graphics is not important but rather more leagues and a proper Ai system and alot of options like your acadamy and promting youth and set plays

Not that short notice, there has been a kickstarter that was only cancelled a while ago, I enjoyed the previous prms but the transfer system was a bit pants too

I know about the kickstarter but i never knew they were still busy with the project ... i also enjoyed the previous prm ... iam still playing prm2 when iam bored .. and yes transfers can get a overhaul

I take it the Pro 12 and southern hemisphere teams won't be licenced, although it does say "Celtic Rugby" on the cover, yet nothing about it in the article

It looks alot like prm2 ... i hope the matches is better .. in prm2 my flyhalves made about 5 passes in a game .. and that is terrible most of the time he was in the rucks

I take it the Pro 12 and southern hemisphere teams won't be licenced, although it does say "Celtic Rugby" on the cover, yet nothing about it in the article

Forgot to look at the screenshots, Pro 12 is fully licensed

Never managed to get into any manager games, may give this one a crack though. How hard are they usually to get the gist of?

Well a decent manager game must never be to easy but prm and prm2 was okay for me .. had some hard games and some very easy

Doesn't look bad so don't know what they're whinging about if they haven't actually played it yet

.. at the moment we dont have any rugby manager games .. so we should take what we get ... when we are spoiled with choice we can get picky

Last edited:

Latest posts