• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro14 back in the USA?

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
Anyone know where (if at all) we can watch the reboot of the Pro14 here in the states? It's usually on ESPN+, but in typical ESPN fashion, there's no listings and no way to get a human to reply...

Anyone know where (if at all) we can watch the reboot of the Pro14 here in the states? It's usually on ESPN+, but in typical ESPN fashion, there's no listings and no way to get a human to reply...

RugbyPass.com might be an answer.

So Pro 14 have listed the channels broadasting the games under their refereeing appointments (for some reason).
Live on DAZN, Premier Sports 1, eir Sport 1, Super Sport 1 pro14.tv. No sign of ESPN there, but keep an eye out. I have no idea what the story with Pro14tv is, but it's geolocked in Ireland anyway.

Hi Dave. I posted about this on the Pro14 thread earlier today. It's not mentioned on ESPN+ yet, but they usually add things at the last minute. The Pro14 website say's it's on ESPN, so my guess is they'll add it to ESPN+ later. They do have the Super Rugby AU matches listed for this weekend, but they've been streaming them since the AU season began several weeks ago. The moral of this story is...it's ESPN, so keep checking! o_O

Last edited:
So Pro 14 have listed the channels broadasting the games under their refereeing appointments (for some reason).
Live on DAZN, Premier Sports 1, eir Sport 1, Super Sport 1 pro14.tv. No sign of ESPN there, but keep an eye out. I have no idea what the story with Pro14tv is, but it's geolocked in Ireland anyway.

Geolocked is a brand new word for me, I've never heard it before. I figured out what it means pretty easy but it's not everyday that you come across a new word. Thanks.

Well, our suspicions were right... ESPN FINALLY added the Pro14 fixtures to their site. They haven't even uploaded the logos yet, lol...

1598017295347.png

Glasgow played great..in the first half. But they were skunked in the second and Edinburgh won 30-15. Edinburgh qualifies for the playoffs.

Yeah, sets up a dead rubber for this weekend. I'd still like to be one of the 700 fans!