• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRO14 Fixtures Announced

https://www.pro14rugby.org/match-centre/fixtures/

Question: How is the best way to view these games while living in the USA? Purchasing Rugby Pass?

Thanks.
Probably rugby pass. Although if you just want to check out the quality of rugby first before signing a contract then there is plenty of "illegal" options available to live stream matches online for free.

Here in South Africa i have got a DSTV subscription which basically gives me the full Supersport range and they literally own the rights to ALL sports broadcasting in SA. But their online streaming is often lacking with outdated servers that cant handle the high network traffic resulting in constant buffering and cut outs. I have even streamed matches online then the language is in isiXhosa with no option for it to be changed. i dont understand that language so my paid broadcaster forces me to sometimes resort to other option for a more decent viewing. Ethically i dont think there is anything wrong with that.

For obvious reasons i cant provide you with any links. But a simple Google search reveals a multitude of options.

You couldn't make some of this up. Why the **** are the conferences the same when one was clearly better than the other the last year? At the very least swap Treviso for Zebre.

Rugby pass is probably your best bet. Seems to offer content from all major leagues and international competitions. That way, if the Pro 14 isn't your cup of tea, you should still find a particular 'brand' that is to your liking.

You should be able to watch a wide array of the quite different styles each league displays by the World Cup next year.

You couldn't make some of this up. Why the **** are the conferences the same when one was clearly better than the other the last year? At the very least swap Treviso for Zebre.

I get your point but it was the only/easiest way to ensure that every side that had one less home game last year, has one more this. The conferences will change next year.

Have to say that I'm looking forward to this season's tournament and what the Cheetahs can do now that they didn't have Super Rugby duty as well.

Their guys should be well rested and prepared for this upcoming tournament, and the acquired some pretty decent players even after the exodus last year. Their first game is against Munster in Ireland, so they might not be off to a winning start. But then again, the Cheetahs have a tendency to upset a few teams very early on in tournaments.

It was way alot of seedings fell and they have to factor in the SA trips.

Overall they've actually done superb job and it seems like the move to Eir has freed them up a bit. Most fans I've chatted to are very happy with the long notice and way games are spread. I thought the loss of our Stephens Day game would cause issues but it seems the opposite.

Funny enough 1 of our games in Cork is against Cardiff. Guess the new pitch won't be an advantage lol.

Overall though I would say Pro14 are very proactive and are improving year on year in the office as well as the tournament

Have to say that I'm looking forward to this season's tournament and what the Cheetahs can do now that they didn't have Super Rugby duty as well.

Their guys should be well rested and prepared for this upcoming tournament, and the acquired some pretty decent players even after the exodus last year. Their first game is against Munster in Ireland, so they might not be off to a winning start. But then again, the Cheetahs have a tendency to upset a few teams very early on in tournaments.
We will be down our internationals so it will be tight and we are slow starters

Latest posts