• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Problem Saving Profile Please Help!

C

captvan

Can someone please help me, I have reinstalled rugby 08 and now when I enter the game and try to save a profile the game tells me it is unable to save profile. I even placed my previous saved profiles and rosters in my documents in same path where they used to be without any luck. How do I find the save path to check if it is trying to save to the correct path. I recently installed Vista SP2 on my system could this be the problem. Another thing seem to have the same problem with EA Sport Cricket 2007, please help

Oh poor you,another Vista victim.I don't use Vista myself but it could possibly be something to do with you being the administer or not...will check for something on the web when I get home.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 11 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh poor you,another Vista victim.I don't use Vista myself but it could possibly be something to do with you being the administer or not...will check for something on the web when I get home.[/b]

I need to add that it was working fine on Vista before, all I can think of is that SP 2 may have something to do with it as I think the problem only started after I updated Vista.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captvan @ Jun 12 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 11 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh poor you,another Vista victim.I don't use Vista myself but it could possibly be something to do with you being the administer or not...will check for something on the web when I get home.[/b]

I need to add that it was working fine on Vista before, all I can think of is that SP 2 may have something to do with it as I think the problem only started after I updated Vista.
[/b][/quote]

I've got XP (granted I am a poor springbok sitting in China! nuff said!) and it's giving me the same problem on every damn EA sport game so far! I really want to get this working so if anyone finds a answer... pleeez!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jacovw @ Aug 16 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captvan @ Jun 12 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 11 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

I've got XP (granted I am a poor springbok sitting in China! nuff said!) and it's giving me the same problem on every damn EA sport game so far! I really want to get this working so if anyone finds a answer... pleeez!

[/b][/quote]

Update, when I upgraded to Windows 7 the problem went away, enjoying the game now with Intercept Kings mod and updates.

Latest posts