• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Problem when playing Toulouse

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
E

edinburgh_gunner

Does anyone else have a problem when playing against, or as, Toulouse? When I've selected which side I want to go I get the problem (in a normal windows style box) 'Async load of 448d92db43e85e8dacdce55da7d0d47e.big failed'. I know it's not a kit file...I tried renaming a kit that, and it said it was missing a .o file. I think it must be a player head for Toulouse.

Does anyone know what's causing this? It was working before. I'm in the semi-final of the Heineken Cup against Tolouse (as the Gunners, obv) and I can't play the semi.

save your profile and kits and stuff and reinstall the game see if that helps

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Mar 3 2006, 09:42 AM
Does anyone else have a problem when playing against, or as, Toulouse?  When I've selected which side I want to go I get the problem (in a normal windows style box) 'Async load of 448d92db43e85e8dacdce55da7d0d47e.big failed'.  I know it's not a kit file...I tried renaming a kit that, and it said it was missing a .o file.  I think it must be a player head for Toulouse.

Does anyone know what's causing this?  It was working before.  I'm in the semi-final of the Heineken Cup against Tolouse (as the Gunners, obv) and I can't play the semi.

It comes from the first version of the player editor.
The files ditributed were test versions.

You must delete the roster.rdf file in the player editor directory, delete the faulty rdf in the game directory, and reset your rosters.

I'm sorry.

Edit : It may be possible that your saved game is also "infected". Send it to me at the adress I PMed you.

Latest posts