• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Project TrICO leak.

S

Sir Speedy

OK, I hadn't heard a thing about this Team ICO project until I saw this trailer a few days ago.

Potential game of the generation

The game looks stunning, and knowing Team ICO, the environments and characters will be epic. I really cannot wait for this. *whips out dusty 6-year old copy of ICO*

I am dissapointed this does not have more replies. It's certainly one of the few games I genuinely look forward to...

ICO - A stunningly beautiful game that seriously ****** me off. No doubt in my mind this would be more of the same. And I'd still be enough of a sucker to buy it.

On a side note, what's the deal with the giant cat/chicken/mouse thing?

I finished ICO the other day for the first time. It was an epic game, but way too short. Also ordered Shadow of the Colossus in preparation for this game.

I hope we get more information at E3 - speaking of which, anybody doing an update thread here this year? Zonerunner? :p

EDIT: Why did it **** you off? :eek:

@Mite: No idea. But if someone said to me "there's this game where you get a companion whose this giant part cat, part rat, part bird thingy", odds are i'd guess the developer was Sony's Japan Studio.

@Speedy: Maybe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ May 28 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
EDIT: Why did it **** you off? :eek:[/b]

Because the stupid girl who i stupidly tried to protect kept stupidly running directly into the stupid shadow things and stupidly get sucked into the stupid bowels of stupid hell.

Stupid AI. Made me feel stupid.

The only trouble with AI I had was at the bottom of this enormous ladder:

I got to the bottom, called her to come down, waited forty seconds for her to reach the bottom, only for her to climb all the way back up and down for no particular reason... Made me want to launch my controller at the tv.

i read amazing reviews of shadow of colluses, and i have never seen it
i'll get this blindsighted not having played any of their games before - i hope to be well surprised

I hope there is more at e3 because the year old plus footage really didn't do the game justice but it certainly got everyone interested and talking about the game so I guess mission successful however the trailer was leaked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ May 28 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i'll get this blindsighted not having played any of their games before - i hope to be well surprised[/b]
I

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ May 28 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i'll get this blindsighted not having played any of their games before - i hope to be well surprised[/b]
I don't think the games are linked in any particular way; they just share similar characteristics: artistic graphics, scope of landscape, 'partner' gameplay etc...

What was the 'partner' gameplay in SOTC!? I hope I didnt miss something, lol.

I thought ICO was great, but nothing compared to SOTC, which is one of the best adventure games ive ever played. For one it has the most realistic looking horse riding in a game ever, which makes treking around cool. The way that each battle plays out and how you really have to think of a way to beat each giant is great. I played this game for the first time last year and had so many jaw dropping moments, despite it being last gen. The enemies are massive and stunning and so uniquely designed and the graphics are very good. This game creates a stange feeling of great adventure mixed and with a strange sadness that I couldnt quite put my finger on. Its like a good book that you dont forget, and it kind of leaves you in stunned silence. Im looking foward to playing this game through again soon, and will give any game a chance that is made by the same guys.

I dont want to give the story (or lack or, lol) away but Ico and SOTC are connected. SOTC is a prequel to Ico and set in the same world. I wont say much more than that except remeber the horns in both games?

Latest posts