• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Protoype

S

St Helens RLFC

Looks amazing.

I haven't been this excited about a game for ages, I just hope it lives us to expectations and previews/reviews well.

I am also genuinely excited about this one - I'm loving the almost Hitman-esque assuming of identities to achieve goals which looks cool, but I hope it will be genuinely rewarded versus superpower-frenzy attacking. Will be interesting to see how this competes with inFamous as on paper they are both quite similar games. Personally this one appeals to me slightly more but it will come down to how well implemented it is...

I first spotted this about 18 months ago, before I got a this-gen console. I haven't been this excited about any game for a long, long time.

watch the top ten reasons why you should buy prototype video if you haven't already. I'm definitely looking forward to this one coming out and just running around causing chaos. it's also multiplatform so anyone with a ps3,360 or pc can play this one.

Anyone played this yet? It's reviewed pretty well, but don't know if that's just the initial hype... I've read in a few places that it gets repetitive and there's no compulsion to go back to it after a while.

Hard to know who to trust in terms of reviews, but if anyone has this then hopefully we can ask a few questions...

I'm sorely tempted - and it definitely sounds like it is 'good', I just want to know if it is a 90% game rather than a 75% game... the reviews don't seem sure.

Hope it's awesome and if you do get a chance to report back, I know I for one would be very grateful!

I traded some stuff in towards it and bought it for £21. My thoughts will be detailed shortly.

My main question is just how 'chaotic' is it? I've read a few negative points about how sometimes you'll get attacked from so many sides at once that you're just getting bounced around with no real idea of where it is coming from... would love to know what you guys think.

Think I'm going to hold off on this one, having originally anticipated an instant purchase, but I could be swayed if TRF offers positive opinions...

Prince of Persia has proved to be more obstinate than I initially anticipated, I hope to make a start on it tonight or tomorrow.

Latest posts