• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ps2?

maryus66

Academy Player
Country Flag
Romania
Is there any mod for the ps2 game? I read through the forum but i didn't find something substancial, concrete. I want only the 2010 updates for the teams :(. I ask because for NCAA 2010 i found the option file, but i want to play rugby. Please tell me that is an option file for the ps2 game ;;). :D
Thank you!

Is there any mod for the ps2 game? I read through the forum but i didn't find something substancial, concrete. I want only the 2010 updates for the teams :(. I ask because for NCAA 2010 i found the option file, but i want to play rugby. Please tell me that is an option file for the ps2 game ;;). :D
Thank you!​

Mmm...unfortunatly I'm the one who is gonna say you that,no,there are no mods to rugby 08 in these forum...but anyway,try to look somewhere,because is gonna be a bit difficult to find something here...Altough I think that there aren't pathes-CDs with updates of rugby 08...

Sorry of saying you no,master720full

not a cd is what i want. as i told you, for ncaa is an option file, the "save" of the ps2 game, edited(the teams are edited). and all i need to do is to copy that option file to my ps2 memory card. so? nobody?

ps: to make a little joke, Romania beat Argentina yesterday at IRB Nations Cup: 24-8 :D

ps: to make a little joke, Romania beat Argentina yesterday at IRB Nations Cup: 24-8 :D

Jajajaj...no seriusly,you can't imagine all the insults argentinean team owned no??jajjaj...

yes, only the rosters, that's what i want! but i don't find the ps2 mod thread :-s. i've already made a search and i didn't find anything :-s. could you direct me? thank you very much.

ps: congratulations for the football team, argentina ;)

ps: congratulations for the football team, argentina ;)

Ohhh...thak you dude...but you know I prefer rugby before football,so my concern is with rugby's team...of course I'am happy with football's team

Cheers,master720full

i saw that thread. thank you very much, but the links are dead and nobody is "near" that thread to help me. thank for your help though! :)

What do you need help with? maybe i can help as i got my ps2 roster modded and updated.

i need the save of the game to copy it on my memory card. i don't know how to update the roster and i only need the option file or how it's named. that's all i need :-ss. so all that i need is that save that you updated :-ss
could you upload it? please!

Last edited:
yes, that's all that i want. the updated rosters on the ps2 save. please upload it! ;;)

!!?

Last edited:
i am also looking for a ps3 rugby 08 updated roster, but it needs to be NTSC i think i have a PAL version that doesnt work

Latest posts