ps3 COD4 TRF tournament

G

Gay-Guy

Ok you guys.

woosaah

gay-guy (aka "tanuvasa")

craigiverson

RadmanNZ

This game is beautiful!!!!! We soooo need to make a time so we can all meet and setup a game to blast each other to pieces!

I'm always up for that. It's the only game I have thats connecting well online with my current router etc!
So, I'm keen.

i dont have the game :( so will have to hire it out.

but remember craig we also couldnt meet up in the game either...

That was with Amy and I trying to game against you at the same time. Might be different with only one ps3 in the house trying to game with you.

I'm in boys, lovin this game. Gettin a bit better with every go. All I'm doing is deathmatches to raise my levels for better weapon options. My level is pretty low still as I'm sussing it out but against you fullas that should change pretty quick.:D

Can't be arsed trying but can you go mouse/keyboard in this?.

Don't think so. Actually, no. I think it's to keep a level playing field.

On playing levels, I'd keep any TRF tourneys on old school rules as I'm level 25 right now and have some deadly add-ons, lol!

Mind you that's outta 55 levels!

Bloody hell....i am level 4 lol!

Yeah i am gonna try the mouse and keyboard thing today but I suspect that it cannot be done.....i can tell by the erratic aiming of the people that kill me that they are not using a keyboard...so it looks fair....yeah yeah....i get killed by people who can't aim lol!

i think i have to wait for my flatmates to move out before i get this game out again, lol last time i had it pretty quiet but they both had nightmares they were in a war, it was sooo funny the next day when they told me.

i wonder what it will be like tonight after i play GTA til the small hours...

not long til i go home now.

They what? That reminds me of the time I fell asleep with the radio on years ago and I dreamed I was interviewing John Kirwan. I woke up and guess what was on the radio?

Also, how loud do you have the game? It must be quite loud or the walls must be tissue thin.

well i do like it loud, but it wasnt that loud i didnt think so anyway. normally if its up too loud i get a text (yes htey are that lazy) to turn it down :)

was weird, they didnt even know i was playing COD :)

Woohoo just hired the game though I have to use my mates profile cos I am just starting the game and have a pathetic gun with no aim lock lol! His user name is:

"lilblakboy"

So maybe some time tonight if Craig or Rad want to get together for a 3 person battle...lol...the worse I can do is come third haha! Text me people lol!

Quote: That was with Amy and I trying to game against you at the same time. Might be different with only one ps3 in the house trying to game with you.

Can't you join friends games like you can on XBL then?

Yes, you can, but I have been experiencing networking difficulties dues to a poor modem and a poor router and a slow (256kbps) connection. Add to that me trying to have two ps3's link up to woosaah in that scenario and it was never going to work properly.

To Radman, 22:00pm sounds good to me!

Arrrrgh....Rad lol you text me when I was on my way to my gf house....now I am here and can't play with you guys...which is good cos I would be constant target practice lol!

Love that replay showing how you got killed! Fantastic addition to the game!

Have to say...this really is a beautiful game....goodbye pretentious Halo, ancient Counterstrike and over rated Unreal Tournament. Even the memories of Goldeneye are now fading away lol!

I'm sure it's not that your not levelled up enough. In NZ we are soo far behind the world in broadband, I'm sure 256kbps down is the absolute bare minimum the developers allow for and if we are connecting to each other it just doesn't work.

At least that's my theory. As one of us has to host, then their slow connection isn't picking up the slack. If for example you connect to some guy with a 8mbps down/ 1mbps up or even a 2mbps down/ 256kbps upload you'll probably be fine. I'm the same. It always works ok for me with others.

I'm going to check around for the cheapest plan at 8mbps down and go for that. I've already got some new modem and router equipment on it's way. When all this is done I look forward to actually being able to play you guys well.

I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow.

haha, Goth Power, :p Go get those layabout 360 owners together on forum and organise some games with them and leave us respectable people alone. :D

Well me and Craig finally connected after much effort so things are looking good for the rest of u to connect together. Hopefully with Craigs new modem and maybe when I have full intenet speed back on the 4th we should be able to join with Rad and woosaah for a four person battle.

Craig I heard your daughter in the background!

Funny how we connected when I was just letting it sit there and was in the process of texting you about how we might have to do it another time.....then viola! The game joins us! Maybe it is all about patience at first.

Latest posts