• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3 Rugby Challenge 3 Updated Rosters?????

SeanBlom

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Bulls
Hi There

I want to find out if anyone out there has some roster updates for the PS3, like we found for Rugby Challenge 2 on the PS3?

Would be great if anyone could help me out!!!!

Cheers

Hi There

I want to find out if anyone out there has some roster updates for the PS3, like we found for Rugby Challenge 2 on the PS3?

Would be great if anyone could help me out!!!!

Cheers
Sorry mate, unfortunatley as a console player, there are no updates other than fixing bugs. Like you i have been trying to find such a thing for my ps3 aswell but to find out that it was impossible. Thankfully, i got the game off igg games.com and get all my mods off coloss, if you need help with this email me on [email protected]

Sorry mate, unfortunatley as a console player, there are no updates other than fixing bugs. Like you i have been trying to find such a thing for my ps3 aswell but to find out that it was impossible. Thankfully, i got the game off igg games.com and get all my mods off coloss, if you need help with this email me on [email protected]
Thanks buddy... Unfortunately it won't help me to download the game for PC. Still have a PC from the Dark Ages, and only play on the PS3 at this stage. But thanks for the reply my man! Cheers

Latest posts