C A Iversen = craigiversen
Saint Helens = Verminator84
Teh Mite = Teh_Mite
Vambo = Vambo_Ossy
Roddy = Ruff4548
DaylightFire = Burning daylight
Locksley = miyagis-tash

tanuvasa

Perhaps bokke if you can get our names and keep adding them into your thread starter post?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 1 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
tanuvasa

Perhaps bokke if you can get our names and keep adding them into your thread starter post?[/b]

Will do mate but unfortunately I dont think I can edit after a certain time. Maybe admin could do this or explain how I could do it.

Haha I added you bokke...was that also you I played on fifa 08 or was it someone else...I better go check.

I guess add me. (craigiversen) I don't play much online though, because I kill too much at it.

I'm just bloody glad to hear Mite's got one. Had a run around on the extrmely laggy LBP last night with him. Couldn't have been any dumber if I tried on every level we played. Thicker than a twig was I!

Tell you what tho, fine chap all round. Would make anyone an offer that they can't refuse!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Mar 4 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's what you get for believing everything Bokke says.[/b]

Nope he picked that up from your posts I was only try to show you that having both is better nice to see you picked one up.

PSN user : Burningdaylight

Got Fifa 09, Supersonic acrobatic Rocket powered Battle cars, LBP, PAIN, resistance, Orange box and I'm sure others :)

Latest posts