• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Purple reign

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 3 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Look at the Paddy head of Geraghty

Seriously how do ye get away with him? I don't mind what with us having The Sex and all but you do seem to like your 12's to be a bit less than 100% English.[/b]
He's a 10, not a 12.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 3 2009, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's purple is whats wrong. Purple is not an English colour.[/b]

Considering England are one of the few top rugby nations still ruled by a monarchy, and purple is a traditionally regal colour, I'd have thought it was actually a reasonable choice for a change strip?

I quite like the jersey as well, it's grown on me since I first saw it.

Purple is the imperial colour.

The kit looked good - it was the lack of wit in England's play that made them in to purple plonkers. I'm pretty sure the play will match the kit when it matters.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan Webby @ Dec 3 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 3 2009, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering England are one of the few top rugby nations still ruled by a monarchy, and purple is a traditionally regal colour, I'd have thought it was actually a reasonable choice for a change strip?

[/b][/quote]

Are NZ, Australia, Scotland and Wales no longer top rugby nations?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 4 2009, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan Webby @ Dec 3 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 3 2009, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Are NZ, Australia, Scotland and Wales no longer top rugby nations?
[/b][/quote]
Well, they are. But England aren't.

Can you tell where this is going yet?

Well you can discount Wales for a start, if England aren't a top rugby nation then based on the results of the Autumn internationals Wales definitely aren't either! :lol:

Edit: basically the top five is:

1. NZ
2. Ireland
3.France
4. Scotland
5. Australia

Not quibbling with England's "status" (*snerk*) but at least get your nations in order first...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 3 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Look at the Paddy head of Geraghty in this pic: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multime...le_1513586i.jpg

Seriously how do ye get away with him? I don't mind what with us having The Sex and all but you do seem to like your 12's to be a bit less than 100% English.

P.S. I like the jersey. Don't see what the big deal is?[/b]

He plays 10, 12 and...does the job as dark wizard off the bench.

Edit: Why the **** isn't the Draco Malfoy picture coming up....he's the bop off him though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 4 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well you can discount Wales for a start, if England aren't a top rugby nation then based on the results of the Autumn internationals Wales definitely aren't either! :lol:

1. NZ
2. Ireland
3.France
4. Scotland
5. Australia

Not quibbling with England's "status" (*snerk*) but at least get your nations in order first...[/b]
Wait wait wait, hold your horses there, Tiger. Scotland, and not Wales?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 4 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 4 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. NZ
2. Ireland
3.France
4. Scotland
5. Australia

Not quibbling with England's "status" (*snerk*) but at least get your nations in order first...[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Scotland can beat 6 year old convicts...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 4 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 4 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 3 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*BLAHBLAHBLAHBKLAH* Geraghty *MOREWORDS*[/b]

He plays ... 12
[/b][/quote]

Seriously, you're all fools.

FOOLS I TELL YOU
[/b][/quote]

HMMMMMM...well I've seen him play 12. Therefore he plays 12. McCaw is a better 12 this year though. Cough.

rageengland.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 4 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 4 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. NZ
2. Ireland
3.France
4. Scotland
5. Australia

[/b][/quote]

Wait wait wait, even Italy could beat Samoa, Argentina basically gave you the game on a plate, Australia ran over you for the full 80 minutes and New Zealand just brushed you aside pretty easily.

What do you want me to say? That because you beat Samoa, a team that Italy brushed aside, you're deserving of a space in the top 5?

Latest posts