Purple reign

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by Bullitt, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. candybum

candybum Guest

You've got one ay

4. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Dec 3 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ahahahahahaaaaa! I don't think they look too bad, but they aren't England to me.

5. Olyy

Olyy Guest

I actually quite like the purple *shrug*

6. durbutter

durbutter Guest

Borthwick looks a bit like bill murry in that foto.

7. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

Look at the Paddy head of Geraghty in this pic: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multime...le_1513586i.jpg

Seriously how do ye get away with him? I don't mind what with us having The Sex and all but you do seem to like your 12's to be a bit less than 100% English.

P.S. I like the jersey. Don't see what the big deal is?

8. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

It's purple is whats wrong. Purple is not an English colour.

9. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 3 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    He's a 10, not a 12.

10. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 3 2009, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Considering England are one of the few top rugby nations still ruled by a monarchy, and purple is a traditionally regal colour, I'd have thought it was actually a reasonable choice for a change strip?

I quite like the jersey as well, it's grown on me since I first saw it.

11. shtove

shtove Guest

Purple is the imperial colour.

The kit looked good - it was the lack of wit in England's play that made them in to purple plonkers. I'm pretty sure the play will match the kit when it matters.

12. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan Webby @ Dec 3 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Considering England are one of the few top rugby nations still ruled by a monarchy, and purple is a traditionally regal colour, I'd have thought it was actually a reasonable choice for a change strip?

[/b][/quote]

Are NZ, Australia, Scotland and Wales no longer top rugby nations?

13. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 4 2009, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]

Are NZ, Australia, Scotland and Wales no longer top rugby nations?
    [/b][/quote]
    Well, they are. But England aren't.

Can you tell where this is going yet?

14. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Well you can discount Wales for a start, if England aren't a top rugby nation then based on the results of the Autumn internationals Wales definitely aren't either! :lol:

Edit: basically the top five is:

1. NZ
    2. Ireland
    3.France
    4. Scotland
    5. Australia

Not quibbling with England's "status" (*snerk*) but at least get your nations in order first...

15. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 3 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    He plays 10, 12 and...does the job as dark wizard off the bench.

Edit: Why the **** isn't the Draco Malfoy picture coming up....he's the bop off him though.

16. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 4 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    He plays ... 12
    [/b][/quote]

Seriously, you're all fools.

FOOLS I TELL YOU

17. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 4 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Wait wait wait, hold your horses there, Tiger. Scotland, and not Wales?

18. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 4 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Scotland can beat 6 year old convicts...

19. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 4 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    He plays ... 12
    [/b][/quote]

Seriously, you're all fools.

FOOLS I TELL YOU
    [/b][/quote]

HMMMMMM...well I've seen him play 12. Therefore he plays 12. McCaw is a better 12 this year though. Cough.

20. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

21. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 4 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Wait wait wait, even Italy could beat Samoa, Argentina basically gave you the game on a plate, Australia ran over you for the full 80 minutes and New Zealand just brushed you aside pretty easily.

What do you want me to say? That because you beat Samoa, a team that Italy brushed aside, you're deserving of a space in the top 5?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!