• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Q for Mr Lazy Chesnut

J

jimmy44

Hi Mr Lazy Chesnut,

I was just wondering if you know whether it is possible to fix the bug on classic view when rugby 2006 is released? Locksy has found that on this view occasionally passes go in the opposite direction than intended. Is this kind of bug fixable by you or another modder do you recon?

Cheers

J

Very unlikely. Requires exe editing I expect, not just file editing like we know how to do!

Ok thanks anyway

<

Originally posted by jimmy44@Jan 26 2006, 06:19 AM
Hi Mr Lazy Chesnut,

I was just wondering if you know whether it is possible to fix the bug on classic view when rugby 2006 is released? Locksy has found that on this view occasionally passes go in the opposite direction than intended. Is this kind of bug fixable by you or another modder do you recon?

Cheers

J
<

I can help you jimmy44!!

tis easy...

simply turn on the ps2 and select the following intricate combination to rid yourself of any glitches and improve flow etc...

side view

There - you're done!!

<

no,no, it was my pleasure.
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 26 2006, 06:16 PM
damn i wish you had really gone it had been great here the last month or so
<
<
<
<
<
<

listen a****!!

As long as I am NOT LOS LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you mind stopping insuklting me and making historical references all the time!!!!!
<
<
<

IT IS B.S.!!!! Like I told the mods, don't have your cake and eat it too. jesus how irritating.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 10:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jan 26 2006, 06:16 PM
<
<
<
<
<
<

listen a****!!

do you mind stopping insuklting me and making historical references all the time!!!!!
<
<
<

IT IS B.S.!!!! Like I told the mods, don't have your cake and eat it too. jesus how irritating. [/b]
Man I can see you joining Los on that Island soon. Calm down bud or they are going to boot you again you are worse than Mike Tyson on roids
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 10:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jan 26 2006, 06:16 PM
<
<
<
<
<
<

listen a****!!

<
<
<

IT IS B.S.!!!! Like I told the mods, don't have your cake and eat it too. jesus how irritating. [/b]
Gr8 rant from an individual who told me very recently that I should chill. Love it.

Cue " Blah, blah, blah " from Los, wow frame or whatever persona he is today.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 05:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 05:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Jan 26 2006, 06:19 AM
Hi Mr Lazy Chesnut,

Cheers

J
<

I can help you jimmy44!!

tis easy...

simply turn on the ps2 and select the following intricate combination to rid yourself of any glitches and improve flow etc...

side view

There - you're done!!

<

no,no, it was my pleasure.
<
[/b]
I have tried side view and hate it so not a resolution but thanks anyway.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 27 2006, 12:06 AM
I'm glad someone else picked that up...

... I was beginning to feel stupid...
You are not mad I picked it up and told Wowaframeup in my last post that he would be joining LOS on the island
<

If that is Saint who did it nice one
<

Latest posts