Aedaphon

Bench Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Barbarians
Was it a cheap shot?

Last edited by a moderator:
On first look during the game i have to say i though it was not a big deal, "we're not playing for tiddlywinks here!" kind of thing but on second viewing it looks more deliberate

now if that was bakkies...............................................................haha

awch, naughty naughty Mr Cooper!!!! Very much a cheap shot, needs to practice a bit more to get away with it though ;)

now if that was bakkies...............................................................haha

Bakkies wouldn't have put such a little knee in Richies face, and tickled him. He would've knocked him out. And then headbutted him :p

That's as cheap as they come...but he is a back and so will be let away with all thuggery :p

You can see him look down to make sure he's going to hit his head on the way up before pretending that it was an accident
Cheap shot, no question about it

as in if Cooper had done it to Bakkies?

Bakkies wouldn't have done anything as the player is in a position to defend himself - even if it's only Quade Cooper.
Bakkies is a coward and a thug and only puts in the cheap shots when he knows nothing will happen to him

At least bakkies would stand up and take somebody on. Mate if I see cooper out in public hes gonna cop it.

Cheap shot. No question about it. Has he been cited? Hope so, really does deserve a ban.

F%KING MCCAW HEAD BUTTING QUADE'S KNEE LIKE THAT. MCCAW IS SUCH A DIRTY CHEAT!!

haha this topic has been discussed in about 5 other threads.... it's giving me a headache now :(

remember when Heaslip got really angry and kicked McCaw twice ? he was banned for so many weeks Cooper should be banned for half of that

to be honest I am in the not impressed side....I have seen worse, much to do about nothing.

as in if Cooper had done it to Bakkies?

Bakkies wouldn't have done anything as the player is in a position to defend himself - even if it's only Quade Cooper.
Bakkies is a coward and a thug and only puts in the cheap shots when he knows nothing will happen to him

i dont think we're talking about the same bakkies...at all. and i didnt mean "as in if Cooper had done it to Bakkies?" i meant that if it was bakkies who did that to another player then he would have been banned for 47 years, which is also why i highlighted "nothing".

btw why dont you go say hes a coward to his face......;)

Bakkies definitely wouldn't have gotten away with that, he might have been given a full year ban... And if Cooper had done that to Bakkies, anybody thinking that Bakkies wouldn't had done nothing in retaliation is a fool.

Off topic- Your signature Nicolaas of Bismark looks like he belongs on the set of Twilight or something

Off topic- Your signature Nicolaas of Bismark looks like he belongs on the set of Twilight or something

bahaha why's that? i think the pic on the right is what his face looks like everytime that pork chop john smit is picked at nr 2...

Just look at him bro, he's a beast!.
Or when he gets sub off for Smit when he doesn't want to come off...

Anyone here old enough to remember Richard Loe? He had to eye gouge in the NPC before the NZRFU cared. Love the ANZAC cousins but they struggle with objectivity on occasions.

Anyone here old enough to remember Richard Loe? He had to eye gouge in the NPC before the NZRFU cared. Love the ANZAC cousins but they struggle with objectivity on occasions.

Mate, he's a nasty *******, always was.

I'm old enough to remember that NPC match. The victim was Greg Cooper (brother of Matthew Cooper)

I also remember what Loe did to Paul Carozza.

Latest posts