• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quality of Youth & Schools Rugby in different countries

Don't remember the guys name. Tall and blonde, that's all I remember. Really decent looking Hockey girls. It probably was by 10 points but we're a 5th devision side. So out of the NZ schools we did the best? wow...

Yeah, pretty normal conditions in Wellington for rugby. We're the windiest big city in the world. You had one really good player who was a #8, don't remember any names but overall I guess I exaggerate the easiness of the game, it would just be very different if we played a 3rd teir team in NZ. Small world. What position did you play?

Ah ok fair enough. Mightve been Doug, Darcy or Rhys or something.
Yeah that no 8. guy is a man mountain.

I was playing 10

ini live in singapore and we touer Hong Kong K.L and austrila reguly (not as much to aus) when iven been in hong Kong we beat evrybody in K.L we won a tournment despit the refs atemtip to stop us. and in austrila we have had a mixed bag got smashed in peth did resonably well in syndy and headin gto brisbin in two months.

I live in Canada, and there isn't much exposure to rugby as there is elsewhere in the world. I know a lot of guys that are fast and well built and would suit rugby well, but they're more interested in american football, which is a shame because I believe rugby is the best team sport, and overall a lot of fun

I honestly don't think any school in the World could beat Grey College. They haven't lost a game in something like 4 years. I remember them playing a touring Christchurch Boys High School a couple of years ago, and they ended up beating them by 80 points.

Latest posts