• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quarter Final Ticket Swap?

CJC

Academy Player
Folks,

I have up to 6 Category C tickets for QF 4 (Japan v South Africa).

I am looking to swap all if possible for similar tickets to QF 2 (IRE v NZ).

Also have 4 Cat. C tickets for Semi Final 2 that I would like to swap for SEMI FINAL 1 if possible.

if anyone has tickets for QF2 and or SF1 that they would like to swap get in touch.

I dont arrive in Tokyo till Friday 18th of Oct.

Here's Hoping!

CJ

Folks,

I have up to 6 Category C tickets for QF 4 (Japan v South Africa).

I am looking to swap all if possible for similar tickets to QF 2 (IRE v NZ).

Also have 4 Cat. C tickets for Semi Final 2 that I would like to swap for SEMI FINAL 1 if possible.

if anyone has tickets for QF2 and or SF1 that they would like to swap get in touch.

I dont arrive in Tokyo till Friday 18th of Oct.

Here's Hoping!

CJ
Hello,
I sent a message the other day but not sure if it got through. Do you still want to swap SF3 tickets for SF1 tickets? I have 3 that I could swap. On my way back to Tokyo from Oita this morning so could meet up in Tokyo to exchange if that works for you. Cheers.

Hello,
I sent a message the other day but not sure if it got through. Do you still want to swap SF3 tickets for SF1 tickets? I have 3 that I could swap. On my way back to Tokyo from Oita this morning so could meet up in Tokyo to exchange if that works for you. Cheers.

Sorry mate.

only getting this now. apologies but I dont think we are any use to you.

I assume you meant "SF1" & not "SF3" but yes I have 4 SF2 tickets. Now that Ireland have lost we are not too bothered about swapping. We are too busy wallowing in another QF defeat.

We would only swap if we got 4 tickets together though.

Cheers.

Sorry

Latest posts