Queensland Reds 2018 Premiers

The_Wol

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
You heard it here first. As I predict every year.

I got it right in 2011 at least.

Erm.

Rebels look good surprisingly good.
Genia/Koirebete/Hodge/Mafi/McMahon/Uelese - quite a few stares or future stars their. They just need a 10, and to increase their tight five stocks and I recokn they'll be really competitive.

Reds have Kerevi and Hunt though which is nice, glad you fired Nick Stiles that guy's a mug.

To be honest I can't see any of the other Australian teams registering a win against the Force this year.

I've been in a coma since July and boy I can't wait to see what my favorite team the Western Force get up to.

My prediction currently looking good. Strongest scrum in the competition boys

Yeah. They pretty good. I think that they will run out of steam as more established teams get in gear, but yeah. Impressive for sure.

For example, I think the Stormers will beat them this weekend.

Rebels look good surprisingly good...They just need a 10...
reds have a cheap 10 for sale. exciting , dynamic. bit flakey under pressure and cant tackle but adored by a minority of fans

reds have a cheap 10 for sale. exciting , dynamic. bit flakey under pressure and cant tackle but adored by a minority of fans

The Rebels can keep their greasy mitts of Quade. He might be a bit of a spud but he's our spud.

The Rebels can keep their greasy mitts of Quade. He might be a bit of a spud but he's our spud.
well its not as if quades ever going to play for QLD again whilst thorn is running it

well its not as if quades ever going to play for QLD again whilst thorn is running it

Never say never, Quade is there because he doesn't listen to the coach in games. Thorn is forcing him to change his attitude.

Never say never, Quade is there because he doesn't listen to the coach in games. Thorn is forcing him to change his attitude.
Your a glass half full kinda person aren't u woldog ? Love the optimism

Your a glass half full kinda person aren't u woldog ? Love the optimism

I'm usually very cynical but after being a life long Reds supporter you never know what's going to happen in this train wreck of a team.

Latest posts