• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Queensland Reds vs Western Force

W

Woldog

Team lineups:

Force: Drew Mitchell, Scott Staniforth, Ryan Cross, James O'Connor, Nick Cummins, Matt Giteau, Josh Valentine; Richard Brown, David Pocock, Matt Hodgson, Nathan Sharpe (captain), Tom Hockings, Ben Castle, Tai McIsaac, Pek Cowan. Reserves: Luke Holmes, AJ Whalley, Sam Wykes, Tamaiti Horua, Chris O'Young, Junior Pelesasa, Haig Sare.

Reds: Mark McLinden, Blair Connor, Digby Ioane, Berrick Barnes, Rod Davies, Quade Cooper, Ben Lucas; Leroy Houston, Daniel Braid, Hugh McMeniman, James Horwill (captain), Van Humphries, Laurie Weeks, Sean Hardman, Ben Daley. Reserves: Saia Faingaa, Jack Kennedy, Scott Higginbotham, Ezra Taylor, Brendan McKibbin, Anthony Faingaa, Charlie Fetoai.

Go our boys across the country again tonight!
I reckon you, myself and Dale would have be the most one-eyed supporters on here, but up the Reds. I'll love 'em forever!

for some reason I support the reds over most teams in the competition so hopefully this can be a good match maybe quade cooper won't be too embarrassed by giteau

Reds fans have got to have it worse than anyone in the world. This is the seventh season where they haven't been able to lift themselves above 'pathetic, oh wait they're improving, no pathetic'. Rod Davies and Blair Connor are such a waste of space it is not even funny, we might as well have had two tape worms on the wing. I know it's an unfair comparison but Israel Falou would have scored three tries given the opportunities Connor had. Apart from that they looked pretty good in the loose, but when you turn the ball over 30 times a good side is going to run up a big score.

chiefs sure pushed those two around now i think more teams will do the same

My uncle has every game of rugby since 1975 on video. That's major games, like super 12, 14, world cup, tri nations all that.

I didn't watch the game but watching those highlights some of the tries we let in was f***ing embarrassing. Wally is right. We've copped it for too many years. Every year the promise of "We're improving". One game like the one against the Sharks we get our hopes up of the potential the Reds could be but they let us down big time in the end. When you think your team is doing **** just think how bad Reds fans have it.

Latest posts