Status
Not open for further replies.

BakkiesBokke

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Out of interest, will one be able to manage a club and country as a career option? I know this isn't possible really in real life, but could be quite fun!

Also, regarding the southern hemisphere clubs, if I were to control say the Sharks, does the career cover both the Super XV games and the domestic competitions, or just one or the other?

Thanks.

The French version is due out later on the16th

I may be being stupid, but where do you change the selected place kicker? I am playing with Gloucester and I want to play Laidlaw 9 and Hook 10, but it seems to default to the 10 kicking and I want to change to 9. Hooked missed 3 conversions and I missed out on a loosing BP!

Once My team is playing in a match, i cant seem to make Subs! It shows only Auto-Sub. Is there any way i can make Subs during the game?

Once My team is playing in a match, i cant seem to make Subs! It shows only Auto-Sub. Is there any way i can make Subs during the game?

There's an interchange tab at the top, use that

If you have any questions about the game please can you put them in the one thread:- Questions Reference Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 As it is very easy to miss questions that pop up elsewhere. Many thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts