• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quick question

Irishflanker

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Munster
Okay with all of the recent talk of who Munsters new head coach would be I got to thinking of Eric Sauls as a possible left field candidate ( he wasn't considered btw) but I remeber him being in Ireland, possibly even helping out with Munster youths at one stage, but I can't really remeber. But anyway I know the guy had Jake White as his assistant some years ago for the Baby Boks and that while in Ireland accused the South African rugby board of dismissing his C.V for the head job, but to cut straight to the point I was wondering if any of you guys could fill me in on his actual credentials as my google search was pretty vague; I actually met him once and he seemed to know a good bit about the game as well as giving the impression that he was probably a bit better than coaching an Irish schools side, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Look at the u/20 SA teams. Wealth of talent yet Sauls failed to deliver with them. He was demoted from head coach to assistant coach. He is as useless as Snor

Latest posts