• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quins v Gloucester

B

Bullitt

Gloucester travel to newly promited Harlequins who were unlucky not to claim the points at Twickenham last week against London Irish.

All discussion here.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Gloucester should be too strong for Quins. I can see them taking this one relatively comfortably.

B

Bullitt

I wouldn't be so sure... The Quins backline is a match for anyone with Mherts and Abbott fit they're a match for anyone. Still, I've been wrong before.

Still, I'll give it Quins by 2.

G

getofmeland

This should be an interesting game, Gloucester picked up a few injuries against Bath, with Balshaw limping off and Tindall sitting out... I dont think Quins can be underestimated this season and their backline if they get to play will match most sides in the Premiership...

Tough game to make a prediction for so going to go with Quins by 5 points

M

MightyQuin

This should be an interesting game, Gloucester picked up a few injuries against Bath, with Balshaw limping off and Tindall sitting out... I dont think Quins can be underestimated this season and their backline if they get to play will match most sides in the Premiership...

Tough game to make a prediction for so going to go with Quins by 5 points
[/b]

Quins at home are hard to beat - it's their away form that is their achilles heel ... much like Glos! I take Quins by 6 if Mehrtens is fit

M

MightyQuin

Terrible second half performance by Quins - some woeful tackling attempts as Gloucester chalked up 17 points in 5 mins without Quins touching the ball except to kick it off and knock it on!

Also, some terrible decision making by Volley in the last 5 mins when Quins were down by 10 points, to continue going for a try despite being awarded several kickable penalties which would at least have earned a bonus point, which may prove very valuable later in the season.

Next two games are Wasps and Leicester which I can't see Quins winning either, so they could be several points clear at the bottom of the table by the time the Anglo-Welsh cup kicks off.

Another long season ahead - at least Quins RL have avoided relegation now - respect to the Wigan fans who came down and made a cracking atmosphere yesterfday.

Latest posts